lock

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=FINAL RESULTS]well its been great guys. you people fought hard and did a great job. in the end there was only 1 of you who came up on top. here are the results (p.s. if your score is not up its because you came in last)

[spoiler=3RD PLACE GOES TO...]

admiral stalfos19

card 1

name: 3/3

pic: 5/5

OCG: 4/5

does it fit: 6/7

creativity: 8/10

TOTAL: 26/30

well overall i think this card was very good. The name was good and the pic was great. Almost perfect ocg. It is very good fit, but the idea of fire and ice is a bit overused and lost you points.

card 2

name: 2/3

does it fit: 4/7

creativity: 9/10

TOTAL: 24/30

things to say about this card, the name was kind of bland but the picture made a great comeback and the ocg was again, almost perfect. You lost many fit points because i said an equip spell not a monster, however your creativity made up for it.

card 3

pic: 4/5

TOTAL: 22/30

Well the name was ok and s was the pic. you did a good job with ocg, but the card wasnt tha creative and it didnt seem to feel like an equip spell.

card 4

TOTAL: 27/30

This card was very good. Good name, good pic, and good ocg. I just found a little problem with the fit. It wasnt a boxer. Other than that you get a good creativity score!

card 5

name: 1/3

pic: 3/5

does it fit: 5/7

creativity: 7/10

TOTAL: 20/30

Well this wasnt your best work. The name, pic, and the idea were to old fashioned and used. The ocg was good and it fit the reuirements nicely.

overall: 119/150

[spoiler=2ND PLACE BEONGS TO...][spoiler=ANOTHER SPOILER?]metagross 386

card 1

OCG: 3/5

TOTAL: 21/30

well i must say that this isnt your usual standard. the pic, name, an ocg arent very good. I wasnt to sure what to score you about creativity but the requirements fit was ok.

card 2

the name was bland and the pic was the same. It didnt really fit the vault theme. The ocg was better and so was the creativity.

card 3

OCG: 5/5

does it fit: 7/7

TOTAL: 27/30

:) glad to see you back on track! the name was good the pic was almost perfect and i saw no ocg errors. it fit perfectly. The creativity was great ;)

card 4

creativity: 6/10

well, it was nice while it lasted. the cards name is ok but the pic is really bad. the ocg was ok and the fitting was pretty good. the creativity did lose you some important marks.

card 5

creativity: 10/10

TOTAL: 28/30

this card is great! it fit the requirements, had a good pic, good name, good ocg, and good creativity.

Overall: 120/150

[spoiler=THE WINNER IS OBVIOUSLY...]

[spoiler=FOR SURE]

[spoiler=WITHOUT A DOUBT]

[spoiler=A NO BRAINER]

[spoiler=ITS SO OBVIOUSLY WITHOUT A DOUBT THE ULTIMATE NO BRAINER]

[spoiler=1ST PLACE GOES TO......................]hila nuerfa

card 1

OCG: 3/5

TOTAL: 26/30

pleasing. i liked the idea of the warrior being a person who infiltrates computers like a virus (the name and pic were awesome) very original and fit well.

card 2

well this card wasnt as good but it was interesting. the name was really good but the pic needed a background. well i did like the ocg but i didnt find the part where you could attack directly (it seemed hidden). it was creative though so it was an average card!

card 3

TOTAL: 25/30

good work! this card is really good! enough said! except there are some minor errors and it seemed more like a monster rather than an equip.

card 4

TOTAL: 30/30

this card had no flaws! enough said!

card 5

TOTAL: 30/30

this card was amazing! i wish i could give you 50 points! no flaws! your best work ever!

Overall: 133/150

did everyone have fun? hope you will join my next contest! it should be up in the next few minutes.

Archived