Fomortiis Posted November 27, 2009 Report Share Posted November 27, 2009 Do me, please. Effect-Ritual, Divine-beast, and OP'd-ness. (And, this is not because the real Fomortiis (Not in my signature...) is OP'd, it takes 10 cards and a ritual to summon him :/) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Home Slice Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 i'M NEW.....so can I have 1 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sploda Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 I'll take a Normal Monster.Oh and so you know I'm Male (so no Female pics). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Yankee Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 Is he even doing this anymore? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sploda Posted November 28, 2009 Report Share Posted November 28, 2009 I just saw it on the first page, so probably not. But you never know. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.