Mushroom Dimentia: A Mario RPG [Nexev is Co-Host]

The Warden

DO WE LIKE CHOMP OMP

[b]Username:[/b] Nexev
[b]Name:[/b] Nexev
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Species:[/b] Goomba
[b]Personality:[/b] Dark and edgy, loves monolouges and one liners. Rides an abusive Bullet Bill cannon into battle. Has a bunch of guns and grenades strapped around him but they are useless pieces of s***.
[b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]EXP to next:[/b] 10
[b]AP Rank:[/b] 1
[b]AP EXP:[/b] 0
[b]Coins:[/b] 100
::Stats::
[b]HP:[/b] 20/20
[b]SP:[/b] 10/10
[b]ATK:[/b]4
[b]DEF:[/b]2
[b]SPD:[/b]4

[quote name='BrokenHeart15' timestamp='1290749749' post='4810821']
Mmmmkay, eeryone but zzuxon are accepted. Checks the rulles zzuxon, now everyone else, let us begin.
[/quote]
I put the item thing, I just forgot to put it at the top, it's at the bottom of my app.
Or, if you prefer I'll put it here.
Do you like Tanooki suits, yeah I like Tanooki suits.

Also, you can't accept nexev, his app doesn't follow the rules.

Do you like flying coins that are as big as a head, yeah I like flying coins that are as big as a head

[b]Username:[/b] Silver
[b]Name:[/b] Monty "Em" Diggenbottoms
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Species:[/b] Monty Mole
[b]Personality:[/b] Do not make fun of Monty. Just because he has the same name as his species is no reason to make fun of Monty. If you make fun of Monty, he will rip you apart then throw you into a fire then gather the ashes then throw you in front of a Bob-omb then revive you and make you watch The Teletubies. That is all you need to know about Monty. That is, Monty has a fiery temper if you get on his bad side. If you are on Monty's good side, you will be treated with the greatest respect. If you are not on Monty's good side...well, just hope God REALLY likes you.
[b]Level:[/b] 1
[b]EXP to next:[/b] 10
[b]AP Rank:[/b] 1
[b]AP EXP:[/b] 0
[b]Coins:[/b] 100
::Stats::
[b]HP:[/b] 20/20
[b]SP:[/b] 10/10
[b]ATK:[/b] 3
[b]DEF:[/b] 2
[b]SPD:[/b] 5

Probably not, I think I'll maybe have it on a multiplier. So 5 in the start, then 10, then 15, then 20 etc etc. Essentially in the start, we could rack up some crazy bonuses if we convert AP into TP once we all level to level 2 (FYI, remember the random dice roll you get when you level for your stats. It also does AP as well).

Archived