race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='!' timestamp='1289612655' post='4780242']
I drop out of the plane with my parachute. The !mobile, having magically reformed, comes to me. I activate my rockets, and take the lead.
[/quote]
thats better! i crash the plane into your !mobile and jump out at the last second. you are so stunned that you cant drive and i drive past you. either that or you !mobile explodes and i drive past the ashes (and you)

I throw 2 conveniently shaped rocks into your jetpacks. They build up pressure and break again. I'll leave an oil track behind me for you to worry about. Lets see how you could "burn" me... hehehehe... to get rid of Anbu, I flamethrower him. He turns into glass, but know this is just temperary... I'm in the lead.

I NUKE ALL OF YOU THEN I USE FIRAGA ON ALL OF YOU THEN I BURY YOUR REMAINS THEN I YOUS SEYMORE FROM FFX'S SUPER-AWESOME MOVE ANNHIALATION TO BLOW UP THE AREA YOU'RE BURIED IN AND THE MISSLES AND CRAP BLOW A HOLE ON [b]THE OTHER SIDE OF EARTH![/b] i THEN ACTIVATE MY ROCKET BOOSTERS AND FLY AWAY![size="7"] 1 4M 1N 7H3 1336[/size]

edit: I also use vegeta's scouter to summon vegeta's card which will make sure you all stay down!

I turn into my king of cockroaches form and sneek past your birds. I then hack the !mobile to find me, but they have to shoot down those ugly birds first. Once they are done, i unhack it and it goes back to Ex. I then turn back into human form and slap the brain out of you with a heavy wrench. I go back on my motercycle and drive onward to the lead...

Moves through the ground immune to the effects of the time freeze as he was out of it's range then rising up 100m infront of newfie shark then using Assimilate All Creation Technique with a rock then turning his skin to stone but still able to move properly and clotheslined newfie off the sharkocycle before continuing walking as he took the lead

turns to smoke as he was meant to be slaughtered using subsitution jutsu with one of his clones as the subsitute, 100 of him then forming from the resultant smoke each pulling out a katana and killing the daemons, when one dies it turns to smoke and produces 100 more to kill the daemons.. the real me jumps down from a nearby tree walking calmly into the lead

Archived