race to the uh....... do we finish?

Newfie Kuriboh Shark

• Replies 701
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suddently, my Greedydoctors ride in a Greedyrocket and come to me. I recover, and the doctors give me a new high-tech Greedyjetpack . I fly over and use my new jet pack and fire Greedyrockets at you. They explode on you, and your Sharkcycle has been destroyed.

Im in the lead.

cannot be dodged blocked or countered?
uses assimilate all creation technique on it making his skin the same material as the shot therefore negating it?

then walks up following rochster before throwing a shuriken in their back and walking past pulling it back out, cleaning it and walking into the lead

I convince ANBU that his friend is a fraud and wants to destroy him once they get to the almost finish. They break up (not in a gay way) and go their seperate ways. I activate a new card that the Roach Mobile (not a car, but a network) gave to me. It's called [i]Cockroach Evolution Egg.[/i] It hatches a cockroach and I use Polmerization to fuse me in King-of-Cockroaches form and the newly hatched cockroach into "Super King of Cockroaches." I then throw my crown at Just Incredible and go on to the lead.

then sinks into the ground moving in front of Rochster and popping directly in front of him activating his Sharingan then using
Demonic Illusion: Burning Paper Body on Rochster looking into there eyes then walk off into the lead leaving Rochster to burn in the illusion laughing at Rochster's previous attempt to make him leave the alliance with Kaiserchu only having gone away to make rochster think he was going to win

ANBU & Kaiserchu's Lead?

both ANBU and Kaiserchu that were stabbed turn to smoke before reforming as 200 clones of ANBU as he had quickly made clones disguised as him a Kaiserchu as you passed and he used Earth Release: Underground Submarine Voyage to pull him and Kiaserchu under the ground which was made fluid as they dropped in the top of becoming solid as you plled out the roach dagger, the Real ANBU is travelling through the ground with Kaiserchu both unable to be seen through the ground in the lead

ANBU & Kaiserchu's lead

I first build a space ship and fly into space then blast into pot of greed and steal all his cards and kick shadow of his motor cycle during his opening sequence and I start seeing and feeling the evil and my hands crush you all! You think you have answer, I'll laugh and watch you fall. Black hearted evil or brave hearted hero? BUT REMEMBER, I AM ALL OF ME! I am now fighting the black arms and are in the lead.

Archived