Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's World Championship 2011 - Over the Nexus

.Nu-13

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Someone tell me how the WRGP duels are done and if the Ark Cradle is involved at all.

If the rule change is real and either of the above things is relatively inaccurate animewise, or if both of the above things are relatively inaccurate animewise, I'm not bothering to buy this game.

[quote name='-Griffin' timestamp='1298309367' post='5023705']
I've put a request in at a good place - we'll know when it's been leaked.
[/quote]

Cool

[quote name='Mystery Guest' timestamp='1298309743' post='5023719']
Someone tell me how the WRGP duels are done and if the Ark Cradle is involved at all.

If the rule change is real and either of the above things is relatively inaccurate animewise, or if both of the above things are relatively inaccurate animewise, I'm not bothering to buy this game.
[/quote]

WRGP duels are made like in Anime, 3v3. Dunno about Ark Cradle. Also, you're implying that you want to buy it only for plot?

:lol:

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1298314957' post='5023892']
I really hope that they don't make you do the Yusei thing, like having to beat all 3 Team Unicorn members...that would suck as much as the clones in WC09. And I really hated the clones.
[/quote]

Why? It was really challenging...
even more if they don't resetup your Deck each time...
=D

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1298322237' post='5024235']
Why? It was really challenging...
even more if they don't resetup your Deck each time...
=D
[/quote]
Because I was a total noob, and I didn't have an Action Replay. I was able to borrow one of my friends later to unlock all cards, and it [i]still[/i] took me a while...

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1298322388' post='5024239']
Because I was a total noob, and I didn't have an Action Replay. I was able to borrow one of my friends later to unlock all cards, and it [i]still[/i] took me a while...
[/quote]

Yeah It was kinda annoying, and the lastest Deck where Lightsworn and Teledad...>-<

It took me buying a bunch of packs to do a good enough DECK...>_<

But if it is WRGP...you can easily Burn them to death with Speed World 2 Effect...XD

[quote name='Kikoutei Penguin Infinity' timestamp='1298324547' post='5024344']
True. But it would be more effective to actually attack...but then again, if you attack Andore, or even Breo, they can turn your power against you!!!!11!!!1!!!1!one!!!11!!
[/quote]

Not if you BELIEVE IN NEXUS!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='.Kowalski' timestamp='1298311607' post='5023775']
WRGP duels are made like in Anime, 3v3. Dunno about Ark Cradle. Also, you're implying that you want to buy it only for plot?

:lol:
[/quote]

Turbo Duel?

Are they done like the WC tag duels, or are they done actually like the anime, transferring life points and maybe fields?

I don't get it exactly for the plot, but I would like to see the plot followed at least as relatively accurately to how the show would be if there was another main character that took all the spotlight.

As I mentioned, if the new priority ruling is real, then the game will be outdated and, to me, not really worth the amount of time before the update.

Archived