YCM Duel Arena 2 | The first tournament is up!

starwebs1

OOOH RIGHT. Forgot sorry. And Sirocco's effect is turn-only, right?

Draw.

Tribute face-down - Shield Warrior - to Summon Turret Warrior with his ability [ATK/1200->2000]

Activate Card Destruction. I send three and draw three. Set 2 S/T.

Turret Warrior destroys Bora, and Urbellum destroys Sorocco.
Then I direct attack with both Marauding Captains and Quillbolt for 3200. Any chains?

If not, overall... that's game. Epic one-move turnaround.

I've just realised something... this doesn't work as well as it should, because you lay out all your moves for your opponent's and then they can go through and pick out the moves they want to counter...

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sirocco's effect is turn only.
I should have updated, but I still have Marshmallon.

Death: 3500LP
Hand: 2
Graveyard: 17
Marshmallon [DEF/500] BW-Sirocco[ATK/2000] BW-Bora[ATK/1700]
3 face-downs|Black Whirlwind.

If you dont change anything you do, I'll chain with the effect of BW-Kalut(that I got with your card destruction spell) Since your attacking one of my BW monsters, i can discard Kalut from my hand to give the BW monster your attacking an extra 1400ATK boost.
BW-Bora[ATK/1700->3100]
Your turrent worrior is at 2000. The difference is 1100LP, so you just lost.

EDIT-thats true. I used to be in a club that was similar to this one, and the dude I was duelin used a card that wasnt even in his deck.......which was complete BS, but I didnt care much.

Sorry for bein so late, something personal came up and then my mom needed the computer.

Anyways, since Shura destroyed a monster, I can special summon a BW with 1500ATK or less from my deck. So I pick BW-Mistral[ATK/100 DEF/1800]. Before I end my turn, I'll tune my Lv4 Shura, and my Lv2 Mistral to synchro summon Gaia Kight[ATK/2600 DEF800].
I set a Facedown and activate Card Trader. I end my turn.

I believe this is right.

Talos
LP: 4000
Hand: 5
Field: Gravekeeper's Spy[1200/2000]
Graveyard: 1

Death
LP: 4000
Hand: 1
Field: BW-Sirocco[2000/900] Gaia Knight[2600/800]
1 Facedown Card Trader
Graveyard: 3

Turn start.
Draw card.

I will start by Setting 1 monster in face-down Defense Position. Next, I will tribute the 2 monsters on your side of the field to Special Summon 1 Lava Golem to your side of the field in Defense Position[3000/2500]. Next, I will activate Nightmare's Steelcage. Next, I will activate Dark Room of Nightmare. Then, I will activate Foolish Burial, and I send Gravekeeper's Visionary to my Graveyard. Any chains?

<span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 18px; "><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: tahoma, arial, verdana, sans-serif; color: rgb(28, 40, 55); line-height: 18px; ">End Turn</span></div>Talos<br>LP: 4000<br>Hand: 0<br>Field: Gravekeeper's Spy[1200/2000], face-down monster, Nightmare's steelcage, Dark room of nightmare<br>Graveyard: 2<br><br>Death<br>LP: 4000<br>Hand: 1<br>Field: Lava Golem<br>1 Facedown Card Trader<br>Graveyard: 5</span>

K, I draw, and use the effect of Card Trader to put a card in my hand, shuffle and draw a card.
I'll activate Mistical Space Typhoot, and destroy Nightmare steelcage, and I'll summon BW-Bora[ATK/1700 DEF/800].

I attack your face-up Gravekeeper's Spy with with the Lava Golem you gave me, and I attack your face-down monster with Bora, and if your facedowns DEF is lower than Boras ATK, difference goes as damage to your LP. Chain so far?

BTW-whats up with that random scrible you posted?

<s>
[quote name='deathghost101' timestamp='1295651027' post='4949458']
K, I draw, and use the effect of Card Trader to put a card in my hand, shuffle and draw a card.
I'll activate Mistical Space Typhoot, and destroy Nightmare steelcage, and I'll summon BW-Bora[ATK/1700 DEF/800].

I attack your face-up Gravekeeper's Spy with with the Lava Golem you gave me, and I attack your face-down monster with Bora, and if your facedowns DEF is lower than Boras ATK, difference goes as damage to your LP. Chain so far?

BTW-whats up with that random scrible you posted?
[/quote]

Well okay first you took 1000 damage from lava golem bringing your life points to 3000. Next, my Dark Room of Nightmare inflicts an extra 300. Bringing your life points down to 2700. Then, you attacked my Poison Mummy with 1800 DEF points. So, you take 100 damage and then you take 1000 damage because of poison mummy's effect bringing your Life Points down to 1600. then Dark Room of Nightmare deals another 300 damage bringing you down to 1300 Life Points and i guess there was a glitch because if you look close i wrote out our field LP etc. in the scribble. Please continue with your turn.

</s>

Oh sorry you are actually at 1800 I misread Poison Mummy's effect.

[quote name='jkkohles' timestamp='1295726454' post='4952196']
I would like to join!

Name: jkkohles
level: 2
[/quote]

[quote name='Genex Firefox' timestamp='1295745243' post='4953039']
I'll join
Username: Genex Firefox
Level (number of stars): 5
[/quote]
Both accepted, including decks.

Archived