The C.C.C. (Card Creating Championships) The biggest tournament ever! FINALS BEGIN!

4 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN?!?!?

• ZEXRTA
    • HILA
    • TIE

I put quite a bit of effort into this one. ^_^

Remaking Dark Magician:

[spoiler=Dark Magician]

215632xi.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 Spellcaster-Type monsters you control. When this card is Summoned, place Spell Counters on this card (max. 6) equal to the number of Spell Cards in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Spell Counter from this card to activate 1 of the following effects: ● Increase the ATK & DEF of all Spellcaster-Type monsters you control by 500 until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. ● Destroy 1 face-up Spell Card your opponent controls. ● Tribute 1 Spellcaster-Type monster you control to inflict damage equal to half it's original ATK to your opponent.

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My card:

219713n.jpg

While at least 1 "Blue-Eyed Dragon Sorceress" exists in your Graveyard, you can activate the following effects:

- 1+: During battle between an attacking "Blue Eyes White Dragon" and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of the attacking "Blue Eyes White Dragon", inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.

- 2+: If a "Blue Eyes White Dragon" you control destroys a monster by battle, draw 1 card.

- 3+: All "Blue Eyes White Dragon" you control are unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

Here's mine:

[spoiler=My Card: Neo Red-Eyes Draco - Meta Hydra]

neoredeyesdraco.jpg

Lore:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" on your side of the field. At the beginning of each of your turns, you can remove up to 2 DARK monsters from your Graveyard from play. For each card removed this way, this card gets 1 additional attack. When 5 or more cards have been removed by this card's effect, you can Tribute this card to destroy all cards on the field.

I think it's safe to say I did something unique. Sadly, I think I may have slipped up on the quality :(

Oh, and go by the lore posted under the card. Wanted to fix some balance issues, but I was too lazy to edit the actual card itself.

[spoiler=Red Eyes White Dragon]

RedEyesWhiteDragon.png

Red Eyes Black Dragon + Blue Eyes White Dragon

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Monsters. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card your opponent controls. If you do, this card's attack is halved. During your second End Phase after this card was Summoned, remove this card from play and Special Summon 1 of the monsters used to Fusion Summon this card.

[spoiler=Dragon of the Swamp]214840.jpg

[spoiler=LORE]Once per turn, by discarding one "Blue-Eyes" monster, or a "Kaibaman", or a "The White Stone of Legend", or a "Paladin of White Dragon", you can do one of the followwing:

- Select a "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" in your deck and add it to your hand.

- Draw 2 cards

Heres mine:

[spoiler= Magician Hybrid] 302788r.jpg

Breaker The Magical Warrior + Dark Magician Girl

This card can only be Fusion Summoned with the above monsters. When this card is Fusion Summoned place 3 Spell counters on this card. During each of your Standby Phases place 1 Spell Counter on this card. Increase the ATK/DEF of all face up Spellcaster-Type monsters on the field by 200 for each Spell Counter on this card. Increase this cards ATK/DEF by 200 for each "Dark Magician", "Dark Magician Girl" and "Dark Magician Knight" in your Graveyard. By removing 1 Spell counter from this card, you can destroy 2 cards on the field. Once per turn you can select one "Dark Magician", "Dark Magician Girl" or "Breaker The Magical Warrior" on the field. By tributing 1 other face up Spellcaster-Type monster on the field the selected monster can attack your opponents Life points directly this turn.

And Zextra, I think that's the shortest effect you have ever done?!? :o

I guess you guys know what this card is based off.

23357.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can not be Tribute Summoned or Set. This card can be Special Summoned from your hand by removing from play 3 DARK attribute monsters in your hand. When this card attacks a LIGHT attribute monster, the difference between this card's ATK points and the defending monsters DEF points are delt to your opponent as damage. If this card attacks a DARK attribute monster, you gain 300 Life Points. While this card is in face-up Attack Position on your side of the field, during your opponents Standby Phase you place one Spell Counter on this card (Max. 7) or draw a card. If the drawn card is a DARK attribute monster that is level 4 or lower, you can Special Summon it on your side of the field. Once per turn, you can remove one Spell Counter from this card to activate one of the following effects:

- Special Summon one Spellcaster-type monster on your side of the field in Defence Position.

- Increase this cards ATK by 500 for the turn.

- Inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

234848m.jpg

Remove 1 "Kuriboh" or "Winged Kuriboh" in your hand or you control on the field from play to return 1 monster from your Graveyard to your hand. Then select and activate 1 of the following effects:

-You do not take Effect Damage until the End Phase.

-You do not take Battle Damage until the End Phase.

(Image Credit to Father Wolf)

258150ly.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card by removing from play 1 DARK Dragon-type monster in your Graveyard. While face-up on the field, this cards name is treated as 'Red Eyes B. Dragon'. Each time a Spell Card is activated, place 1 Spell Counter on this card (max 3). By Tributing this card with 3 Spell Counters on it, you can Special Summon 1 DARK Dragon- type monster from your Deck.

Typical that in such a weak field I get a relatively competitive draw.

185013c.jpg

This card can not be normal summoned or set. This card can only be special summoned when a "Blue Eyes" monster is sent to the greveyard. Once per turn, if you have not set of summoned a monster, you can remove from play this monster to special summon a "Blue Eyes White Dragon" from your deck.

Here is my entry :lol:

[spoiler=Card]

117231.jpg

Lore:

When this card is Summon, if there is 1 "Dark Magician" on your field, you can tribute this card to increase this card's ATK and DEF to "Dark Magician" on your field. If your "Dark Magician" become an attack target of your opponent's Monster, you can remove from play 3 cards in your Graveyard to negate the attack and Battle Phrase end. When your "Dark Magician" is destroy, you can tribute this card to Special Summon that "Dark Magician" from your graveyard to your field.

;)

Archived