The C.C.C. (Card Creating Championships) The biggest tournament ever! FINALS BEGIN!

4 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN?!?!?

• ZEXRTA
    • HILA
    • TIE

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

215632fw.jpg

Activate only when an opponent's monster declares an attack. Put 1 "Timer Counter" onto all monsters your opponent controls, while this card is face up, add 1 "Timer Counter" to all monsters your opponent controls during each of their Standby Phases. When a monster has 4 "Timer Counters", destroy it. When this card is destroyed, pay 400 Life Points for each monster destroyed by this card's effect.

*I hate Pop Culture Tasks* <_<

My card:

[spoiler=Monster Card]

296813.jpg

Once per turn, during your turn you can send 1 Monster Card from your Hand to the Graveyard to put 1 Smog Counter on this card. This card gains 300 ATK points for each Smog Counter on it. If this card is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card you can remove 1 Smog Counter from this card to negate the effect of that card and destroy it.

Definitely not my best card...

*I hate Pop Culture Tasks* <_<

My card:

[spoiler=Monster Card]

296813.jpg

Once per turn, during your turn you can send 1 Monster Card from your Hand to the Graveyard to put 1 Smog Counter on this card. This card gains 300 ATK points for each Smog Counter on it. If this card is targeted by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card you can remove 1 Smog Counter from this card to negate the effect of that card and destroy it.

Definitely not my best card...

thanks, glad you did this. i hope the other 4 will post soon...

Alright, here's mine.

(I know, it's not my best work...I don't specialize in Pop Culture...)

I hope it was worth the wait :D

[spoiler=My Interpretation of Mothra]

99600b.jpg

Lore:

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is successfully Synchro Summoned, you can Special Summon up to 2 "Mothra Larvae Tokens" (Insect-Type/WIND/Level 2/ATK 600/DEF 0). When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can Special Summon a "Mothra Larvae Token". While you control a "Mothra Larvae Token", this card cannot be selected as an attack target and cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn, you can place a Poison Dust Counter on a monster your opponent controls (max. 1). A monster with a Poison Dust Counter on it has its effects negated, cannot be Tributed, or be used for a Synchro Summon. When this card attacks a monster with a Poison Dust Counter on it, destroy that monster at the start of the Damage Step (without damage calculation).

Here, sorry about the delay.

59945.jpg

lore: You can only activate this card when there are no cards on your side of the field and your opponent attacks you directly. Reduce your Life Points to 100 (if they are less than 100, you cannot activate this card) and 5 turns have passed, you win the Duel. If this card's effect is negated, you regain all of the Life Points you lost and during your next Standby Phase, this card returns to the top of your Deck.

Archived