The C.C.C. (Card Creating Championships) The biggest tournament ever! FINALS BEGIN!

4 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WILL WIN?!?!?

• ZEXRTA
    • HILA
    • TIE

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'll make mine now.

Here it is

299978z.jpg

Lore: This Card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This Card can Only be Special Summoned by removing from play one "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from Your Graveyard. This Cards Attack is Equal to the number of times you have Summoned "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" x 900. You can Remove from play this card in your graveyard to Special Summon one removed from play "Blue-Eyes White Dragon".

Sorry im late sir xD

[spoiler=Card]

16268.jpg

[spoiler=Loreylorelore]

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned from your hand when you play a "Multiply" and instead of summoning 1 Kuriboh-Token you can Special Summon this card. This monster gains 500 Attack and Defence for each Kuriboh-Token on the field. Once per turn if there are 2 or more Kuriboh-Tokens on the field you can draw a card. Once per turn if there are 4 or more Kuriboh Tokens on the field you can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

Here, sorry for being an a****** late.

I don't think I should post the lore, it is quite clearly visible...

252848.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by sending 2 face-up "Blue Eyes" monsters you control to the Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned succesfully, you can destroy up to 2 cards on the field. This card cannot be removed from the field with card effects.

4273r.jpg

"Red-Eyes B. Dragon" + "Meteor Dragon"

A Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. If this card destroys a non-FIRE monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the Level of the destroyed monster x300. You can Tribute this card to destroy all cards on the field and inflict 200 damage to each player for each card they control that was destroyed.

I tried to incorporate a Burn effect into this card. I feel I went a bit overkill on this, as well. Ah well.

I'm excited

invisible excitement WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Just a little.

Archived