Halo Cards

kikayoaka

I have to be honest with you... I dont like the set..

The type are redundant, there is no need to create three new type if Halo is all they refer to. Plus, if Halo is a fusion, then it need monster to be sommoned, not a Spell card. Both of which are badly worded. Brute is severly overpowered, and you need to remember that you cannot have text and effect in the same space, either you have an effect, or you leave ti a regular monster. And Spell cards should NEVER have story text, only effects.

I have to be honest with you... I dont like the set..

The type are redundant' date=' there is no need to create three new type if Halo is all they refer to. Plus, if Halo is a fusion, then it need monster to be sommoned, not a Spell card. Both of which are badly worded. Brute is severly overpowered, and you need to remember that you cannot have text and effect in the same space, either you have an effect, or you leave ti a regular monster. And Spell cards should NEVER have story text, only effects.[/quote']

I am SO glad I don't know any of that, it means I'm not a dork!yay!

you calling weather a dork??? well anyways non effect monsters cannot be stronger then 3000 ATK

well no duh, I can't believe I didn't think of that, cause' I mean EVERYONE knows that :roll:

I was just making these cards for fun, I didn't know I was gonna be idiotically judged because my cards that aren't even real aren't "accurate"

well I guess I'll just go back make them all over again while reading the stupid yu-gi-oh handbooks to make sure you're all happy

You do realize you ahve joined a forum of nothing but card makers, right? If you did not want your cards to be judged, and you able to make whatever cards you want, why would you post them? And besides, the stuff I mention is mostly common sense, it comes from looking at cards other people have made. Which is also the other intelligent thing... looking around the forum, that way you dont end making the same cards.

And by the way, I've been here longer, and I have learned the basics... it has nothing to do with any type of nerdiness of geekyness. Besides... if I'm the dork because I am a card maker... what does that make you?

Besides... if I'm the dork because I am a card maker... what does that make you?

OWNED!

Its always important to respect older members. And remember' date=' when you post cards and ask for opinions, people will give you their opinions. You should respect that also.[/quote']AHA!your fatalmistake!I NEVER asked for anyones opinion!

w00t UBER 1337 PWNAGE!!!

well the last time i checked the blue eyes white dragon is a normal monster and it has 3000 atc points

You dont pay much attention, do you? No normal monster are equal or more powerful than th Blue Eyes white dragon, meaning that their attack cannot go any higher than 2900 as a normal monster. Your arguement was actually redundant, and would have been answer if you looked at he whole site before making an opinion that did not concern you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived