Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='TheFinalFan' timestamp='1300157400' post='5074721']
Would you like for me to rejoin, or is it too late?
[/quote]

Honestly, I felt that you dropping out of the RP in the first place was a terrible idea, regardless of what Dresden would think.

... but, of course, you'll have to wait and see what BW or Dresden have to say about it.

• 2 weeks later...
Name: Braeden Yuki
Apperence: He looks a lot like his grandfather, but with a few major differences. He wears a slifer uniform that looks more like a trenchcoat, his hair is short, but not buzzed short.
Group: Teacher
Dorm: Slifer Red
Deck: E-Heroes/Synchro
Duel Spirit: Kuriboh(not the winged one)
Bio: Brayden was born the Grandson of the great duelist Jaden Yuki, and raised in Neo Domino. For the first 5 years he lived in tops until his parents died in a duel runner crash. He then was sent to live with his grandfather who lived in the satellite. At 16 his grandfather, and him moved back to the city, and he joined the duel acadamy there. After he graduated he went into the big leagues for a year, before dropping that and applying as a teacher at the Duel acadamy where his grandfather had gone.
D-Wheel: A red runner, with a big E along the side, and a picture of a kuriboh on the back
Other: Because he is only 19 he acts childish at times, although he can be strict if someone disobeys him because of his age. This would also be his first year teaching.

I want this rp to continue, but no one is posting. Merci was the last one, but his post was off (which i should have posted before, sorry) Jack was in a classroom, not the hallway.
But of well, it was good while it lasted. You can only bump a thread within 12 day of the last post, right? If so, the rp thread it out of that range.
Next rp in the series will hopefully be posted sometime this summer. Final rp guys. Tell me if you would like to be pm'ed when it is posted.

Archived