Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I think the finale's gonna play out as.

Bryce Paradiso vs. James (Obviously)
Endlos vs. Drake (Drake's elevating himself to the new Lancer, making Rayos the Big Guy)
Grannel vs. Rayos
Elisa vs. Aki (Another obvious one, since the two are currently lovers)
Servant vs. Alexander (Slifer teacher vs. Slifer student?
Mark and Luisa vs. Fenrir and the Sun Queen
Jasmine and Jack vs. Hmmm... Well, a Tech Genus Duelist would certainly fit.

Also, just watched the sub of 145. Yusei's almost definitely going to Delta Accel Synchro against ZONE, meaning that the Monster in Future Colors is that Delta Accel Synchro Monster.

Actually, Desna is an adaptation of a Pokemon character. Itsu helped save a Yu-Gi-Oh! universe and a Pokemon universe from merging, which would have destroyed both multiverses in the process, and Desna stayed in the Yu-Gi-Oh! multiverse.
And Vicky is the sister of an old friend of mine's character.

[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1296248848' post='4968507']
Jasmine and Jack vs. Hmmm... Well, a Tech Genus Duelist would certainly fit.[/quote]
[s]Honestly, I think Teslarc and Xero could fit into this spot, seeing as James almost lost Stardust to her, he's going to want to get revenge, Xero has been acting as Teslarc's partner as of last time Ba'al posted, and Jasmine would throw herslef into the mix so it isn't 2 vs 1.[/s]
Scrap that. I thought it said James, not Jack. I need to read more carefully...
But still see how Teslarc and Xeor would fit there, seeing as Jasmine would get revenge for James on Teslarc...

[spoiler=Hey guys, guess what I get before this rp is over...]
[size="7"]Burrning Mind![/size]
http://shriek.twoday...ories/11885865/

Please note that, as of this time, the following information is totally unconfirmed.

MG03-JP001
Shining Star Dragon
LIGHT/Dragon - Synchro - Effect/12/4000/4000
2 Synchro Tuners + "Stardust Dragon"
When the effect of a Magic, Trap, or Effect Monster Card is activated, you can remove from play this card to negate that activation and destroy that card. During the End Phase of the turn in which this effect is used, you can Special Summon this card removed from play in order to activate this effect. When an opposing monster declares an attack, by removing from play 1 Synchro Monster in your Graveyard, that attack is negated. If there are no Synchro Monsters in your Graveyard, this card is destroyed.

Stardust Synchron
WIND/Dragon - Synchro - Effect/2/(???)/(???)
1 Tuner + 1 non-Tuner monster
When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can destroy 1 Magic or Trap Card on the field. If you control "Stardust Dragon", this card is treated as a Tuner.
[/spoiler]Yes, it's unconfirmed, but it's a nice base for what we can suspect from Yusei's Delta Accel.
Honestly, I think they'll take out the last effect of Stardust Synchron and make Shining Star's synchro requirments:
1 Synchro tuner + 1 Non-Tuner synchro monster +1 "Starudst Dragon
Info recieved from TCG section.

Archived