Yugioh: Fusion of Worlds: Rise of the Emperors [started][ocg thread][accepting]

• Replies 645
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='Blackstone Dresden' timestamp='1297642545' post='5007543']
So, your birthday's not in 11 days?
[/quote]Did I put that on my profile? Dang... yes, it's true (10 now)
EDIT:Dates right, years wrong. My age is between yours and Merciful Idiots.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1297644531' post='5007600']
I'll never reach anything without My Content. It's my map of YCM, and now it's ripped. Now I have to do everything manually. . . and not to mention that Search is broken as well, meaning I can't do anything only [i]partially[/i] manually. It's very tiresome!
[/quote]I know. Thats the same with me.
I just keep one tab open, maybe two, at a time.

Just a heads up for everyone that's not BWing: Singlus is NOT my new character's first name, it's his last name.

He does have a first name, but he doesn't like it/use it that much if ever.

EDIT:

[spoiler=Zone's true face][img]http://images.wikia.com/yugioh/images/8/8f/Ep149preview.jpg[/img]

I think Yusei aged pretty well for being like 140 years old (Granted GX Kaiba was like 30, so maybe that's a common thing in Yu-Gi-Oh! world) but since he spends every second of every day since long after the apocalypse with his face covered, why is he so tanned?[/spoiler]

Because he IS Yusei? Because he knew there was a specific chain of events that had to happen to complete the circuit? Because he had hope that maybe his past self and friends would succeed where he failed?

The first is pure speculation (He is Yusei, that's confirmed, but that may or may not be related to the existence of SSD) but the second and third are confirmed. Also keep in mind that Antinomy referred to Z-one as a "God of Destiny" and that, when he gave Yusei SSD, he said something along the lines of "All things have to be made equal." So maybe there's that aspect of it too.

Also, POST ALREADY! Seriously, commit or GTFO.

Posted.
And, if he is the "God of Destiny", why can't he just teleport Yusei and the gang to, like, Nauru, while he destroys the city?
I mean, he knows Yusei will oppose him, so simply remove him from the equation! His role in completing the Grand Design is complete! You don't need him messing up your plans!
On that note, why doesn't ZONE just travel back to when the Machine Emperors appeared and use his powers to destroy them?!?
Plus, why does Aporia use the Machine Emperor cards if he hates them so much?

Because it's Yusei's destiny to go to Arc Cradle and die. As a God of Destiny, he can't do anything that would change that.
He can't destroy the Machine Emperors because he's not fated to do so. Again, God of Destiny. If something's destined to not happen, he can't make it happen.
He uses Machine Emperors because they're not what he hates. He hates the Synchro Monsters that caused them to destroy the world. In his mind, Synchro Monsters are to blame, not the Emperors.

From 148's raw: The MC is my new favorite character on this show and Carly has a Jack teddy bear.

[quote name='KingdomHeartsKeeper' timestamp='1298179102' post='5019980']
If anything else, Servant, David and any other students should at least show up for classes once they actually start.
[/quote]Agreed.
If you want to get back into the story, David can walk into James', Alex's, Singlus', or Rayos' classroom. Servent, I'm not sure about.

Archived