"Dragunity"

With Dragunity Drive, Tier 1 imo.

In the Structure Deck, you're given Dragunity Armed Leviathan, which is the core of this deck. Why? He can OTK almost singlehandedly. First off, you can Special Summon him from your hand or Graveyard (being summonable from the graveyard is amazing) by removing from play a Dragunity you control that's equipped with another Dragunity. This is easy to accomplish considering you should be running 3 Dux and 3 Legionnaire, which instantly fit this condition. When Leviathan is Special Summoned (this works with any method of Special Summoning too. Reborn, REDMD, etc), you can equip a Dragon in your Graveyard to it. If you equip Dragunity Phalanx, which is a level 2 Dragon Tuner that can Special Summon itself once per turn if it's equipped, you can summon that and almost instantly make Trident Dragion. And by then, with the right setup, it's pretty much over. Combined with the easy methods of destruction in this deck, getting a clear field with a Royal Decree lockdown is simple, and you get 9000 damage on the board, which is an OTK. Leviathan certainly has more uses too, one of them is being used with the Light and Darkness Dragon loop. Leviathan can equip any Dragon to itself, and if you equip LaDD, LaDD will just keep reviving Levaithan, which will keep equipping LaDD. This makes Leviathan harder to get rid of. However, it's not recommended to run LaDD in the OTK deck, as you never necessarily need it, and it can get rid of the Decrees that are protecting you.
Aclys is released as well. Aclys is simply amazing in this deck, as it allows you to throw out a randy Leviathan from your hand if it's clogging, and it can destroy a card your opponent controls whenever it's equipped and sent to the Graveyard. Which means you can blow up their backrow or monster while removing a Dragunity from play for Leviathan to make the OTK. Not to mention you have the Legionnaire/Aclys combo, which if done without a response, is an easy +2 play.
You're also given Dragon Canyon, which is Foolish Burial and ROTA for Dragunities all in one small searchable package. This allows you to dump Phalanx/Leviathan to setup the OTK (not to mention from your hand, too) or search a Legionnaire, Dux, or Aclys/Phalanx. The deck can also run 3 Cards of Consonance, which is basically Destiny Draw, considering how easy it is to search a valid target. Running 3 Terraforming in the deck really isn't a bad idea at all. If you end up with dead Terraformings in hand, you can just use them as fodder for Trident Dragion.
Now let's look at the Winged-Beasts. The ones that are actually worth running in this deck are Dragunity Dux and Dragunity Legionnaire. Dux is used for quick synchro summons. When either of these guys are normal summoned, you can equip a level 3 or lower Dragunity to them. This makes Dux good, because you can equip Phalanx, Special Summon Phalanx, and make an instant level 6 synchro (more on that later). Legionnaire is good in this deck, because he's pure monster destruction. And combined with Aclys makes him a force to be reckoned with. As mentioned above, Legionnaire/Aclys is a +2 play. You normal summon Legionnaire and equip Aclys to it. You activate Legionnaire's effect and send Aclys to the grave in order to destroy a monster. Then Aclys activates and destroys another card on the field.
Other members that help the deck are the synchros. Dragunity Knight - Gae Dearg deserves a special mention here. You're given the opportunity to use Dragon Canyon twice in one turn, while gaining more advantage off it using him. First off, Gae Dearg can be easily made with Phalanx and Dux (and I've already said how easy it is to set things like this up). Once he's out on the field, you can use his effect to search Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite and discard it. You can use Zephyros to reuse Dragon Canyon by bouncing it and further set up your OTK for next turn (Not to mention you're getting a +1 by reviving Zephyros). You can also make Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana with Dux and Phalanx. Vajayjay equips a Dragunity to itself when it's Synchro Summoned, which means you can equip a Phalanx and Synchro Step with it into a level 8, preferably Stardust to protect your OTK if you don't have Royal Decree on the field.
Last, but not least, you have Red-Eyes support that contributes to the deck as well, as they would with any other Dragon deck. Dragon Canyon lets you easily set up REDMD plays, and if you open Dragon Canyon and Future Fusion, you can possibly end with your OTK set up and 2 REDMDs for your opponent to deal with. The REDMDs can also be used to revive Leviathan and make Trident Dragion on the spot. The only problem is that most of the time you're summoning Dux and Legionnaire, which are Winged-Beasts. However, other possibilities to getting around this are making Dragon-Type Synchros, equipping Phalanx and special summoning him to remove, or Red-Eyes Wyvern. You can even remove Leviathan, which can be a good idea if you have another Leviathan in grave. Not to mention you could've equipped Aclys to Leviathan so it blows something up when Leviathan leaves the field. Let's not forget that the Dragons are searchable by Canyon.

tl;dr: read my first sentence.

In case you didn't want to read and you're interested in the deck:

Good/Recommended Dragunity Cards:
Dux
Legionnaire
Aclys
Leviathan
Phalanx
Gae Dearg
Vajayjay

Bad/Unrecomended/Unneeded Dragunity Cards:
The rest of them

note: this only applies to the OCG (since we don't have Dragunity Drive, however, we might be getting them soon as TCG exclusives

3 Dragunity Arms Laevatein
3 Dragunity Phalanx
3 Dragunity Dux
3 Dragunity Aklys
3 Dragunity Legionnaire
2 Red-Eyes Wyvern
2 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
1 Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite

3 Dragon Canyon
3 Cards of Consonance
3 Terraforming
1 Future Fusion
1 Foolish Burial
1 Dark Hole
1 Monster Reborn
1 Cold Wave
1 Giant Trunade
2 Mystical Space Typhoon

3 Royal Decree

but wait, there's more!

While Dragunities might not seem that good in the TCG because of no Canyon, Aclys, or Leviathan, they still make a decent deck. Gae Dearg turbo decks exist, and use additional methods to get Dearg out, such as Debris + Shield Wind, and make the deck a toolbox deck. Without all of the OTK potential, it's possible to make control-style Dragunities by making pressure plays with Vajayjay Synchro Steps and Icarus Attack. Cyberdark Dragunities are decent right now too, and are basically Cyberdarks with Phalanx and that Dragunity tuner that does some searching stuff or something. That deck can also run Simorgh, which is a powerful card in this meta. Finally, Vayu Turbo decks can be made with Dragunities, as you can search and pitch Vayu and Sirocco with Gae Dearg (can't search sirocco though, but you can certainly pitch him), and Icarus Attack is given even more synergy.

[quote name='BROOKLAN RAGE!' timestamp='1291849035' post='4838664']
This new archetype was introduced in Starstrike Blast, but there is a lot of more support in Hidden Arsenal Three
[/quote]
not true, as it was the Dragunity Knights synchros that were introduced in STBL (no other dragunity monsters present), the regular Dragunity monsters were introduced in HA03
STBL - introduces the Dragunity Knights in the TCG
HA03 - introduces the Dragunity in the TCG

[quote name='ze super cat' timestamp='1291856601' post='4839000']
note: this only applies to the OCG (since we don't have Dragunity Drive, however, we might be getting them soon as TCG exclusives
[/quote]
then again we might get the deck, we just don't know yet (i hope to get this deck for the phlanx)

[quote name='Placido.' timestamp='1291880298' post='4839518']
Bycock's posts were obvious copy pasta.

But he's right. The deck is so good. I sometimes use a variant w/o Leviathan, it's pretty good. But after testing Levia OTK is amazing.
[/quote]

It actually wasn't. :o

I was just typing stuff and it became holy wall of text batman.

Wow byakk. I'm like 20-2 with the deck (the losses were from junk hands); and I must say they are busted. The setup for them is stupid easy with Canyon (dragon ravine) and Has 3 D-Draws and 6 Abusable Super Junk Synchrons.

If released to TCG, I wonder what would be necessary to slow them down. I'd say ban Laevatein but then the structure deck loses it's most valuable card.

Definitely Tier 1 deck IMO.

[quote name='BROOKLAN RAGE!' timestamp='1291944233' post='4840730']
There are going to be more in Storm of the Ragnarok, probably.

And if I were making a deck of this, I'd probably throw in a Masked Dragon or two for extra support.
[/quote]
>Implying that the contents of STOR haven't been fully released.

And it contained 0 Dragunity cards. lol

[quote name='BROOKLAN RAGE!' timestamp='1291950215' post='4840907']
yeahwhatever. if you look on YuGiOh wiki, you'll see if there are going to be more supports.
[/quote]

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/products/bp-stor.html

Konami hasn't confirmed Dragunity exclusives either.

[quote name='BROOKLAN RAGE!' timestamp='1291944233' post='4840730']
There are going to be more in Storm of the Ragnarok, probably.

And if I were making a deck of this, I'd probably throw in a Masked Dragon or two for extra support.
[/quote]
all the OCG (non-duel terminal) Dragunities (the synchros) were released in STBL

and i doubt there's gonna be TCG exclusive Dragunities anytime soon

EDIT - i forgot about the Dragunity cards from the Deck, they could be in STOR or they might release the deck, if neither happens (who knows)

Archived