~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/91552-amaterasu/

I was an active contributor to the website and I was respected by most members. Icy just got a case of PMS and b& me for the easiest reason he could come with. He was known for that back then.

I should have power. I once was so powerful here. I can't just be a noob.

EDIT: Is Icyblue even a Super still? Srs?

Not really. I was so great and respected. Only ORG XIII hated me. And they hated everyone. And Roxas knew me. He probably will have his doubts as to whether I was rightfully b& or not.

EDIT: I returned because I thought you guys wanted me back. I didn't realize that the civilization I gave so much of my time and energy to build would come to hate me so much. I feel so martyred.

I've been martyred. I will be respected once it is too late. You will be hated for all time because you opposed me.

This clubs glory wasn't because of you. It's because of its members. Just because you "built" the club means nothing. You just posted a lot to get your post count and the clubs post count up so that it would be noticed more. That means nothing.

Also your threats are actually an excuse for not being respected like I am and I can never be hated, I'm too loved by my friends.

FTK is an amazing club and it has more glory than you will ever have again.

Archived