~¤The Chibi Knights: Reborn¤~

DL 

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@Ama
That may have been true but we've become an accept part of YCM, the FTK will always be there for a very long time.

Fake Types don't have to interest you, in fact I encourage several people to join the FTK. The FTK is a meeting ground for people with common likes, dislikes and goals here on YCM.

We are more a group of friends than a movement for Fake Types.

But you Ama aren't welcome, let that be known.

JESUS

FUXIN

CHRIST

WTF

Okay, story time

Ama was first promoted to SIC cause he asked a post earlier than Straydove. I didn't like the idea at first, I figured I rushed into the way I chose SIC.

But I let it be, and it didn't go that bad. A website was made for the Chibi Knights.

True, there was hentai, but there was also what there was supposed to be: A place to hang out.

I had plenty of fun there, despite the hentai.

In fact, Ama did us a favor. At the time, I, along witha few others, WANTED our own webiste, but none of us could BEGIN to know how to make one.

Now, some of us may not have been happy with the hentai mixed with chibis, yet the fact is he DID put a lot of effort into helping us.

He wasn't extremely active before being banned, he got around 109 posts I believe, but active enough.

Now that's over with:

Ama, you actually can't accept people. But yeah, both who applied are accepted.

Also, Ama, Creator is gonna quit if you stay, and El told me through MSN he quit...so, IDK how to say this, but would you be willing to quit CK in order to allow it to keep its current SIC and one member of the Chibi Trio?

I actually can ban you for abusing power you don't have, but itd make it easier on me if you quit .-.

*sigh* I'm trying to avoid having to ban you to keep this club alive. Cause I know without El and Creator, it'll be me, Fusion, and Ninjew, basically, and you, if you become active.

But eh, the point is, I don't want this club to fall to shambles, I'd rather keep it the way it was, say, yesterday, which worked, than try something new that MIGHT work.

And, That's true, they can avoid the hentai section, altho that's only one of the reasons, probably?

You have the right, no one would come however.

So it's better here.

Like we're doing.

You ppl post fast, fr srs.

@Starrk - Lmao, go find your own stories xD

Uh....Oh, there was this time El ordered chibi pizza. With extra Bleach chibis on one side, and extra gaara chibis on the other.

it was awkward.

I'm a current member of the Trio, and I would just like to say that you are both correct on at least one point or another. Ninjew is correct in that it matters not who you were, but who you are. Ama is correct in that nowhere in the rules does it state you can't link to Hentai. The rules say you can't [i]post[/i] Hentai, though they don't even think about mentioning linking to it. Thus, Icy overstepped his boundaries. That being said, I don't have an opinion one way or another about Ama, and I was one of those who wanted a Hentai section.

Archived