1 turn win combo...

I wasn't sure were to put this so here i go...

Cards needed:

~ Dark Grepher (x1)

~ Dark Crusader (x1)

~ Beiige, Vangaurd of the dark world (x1)

~ Goldd, Wu-Lord of the Dark World (x2)

~ Dark World Lightning (x1)

Those are the cards i have to use... but if you have better ones... USE THEM...

first: Use dark world lightning and discard a Goldd bring it to your side of the field and hopelfully destroting your opponents only monster (along with 2 spell/trap cards)

Second: Use Dark Grepher's effect and discard your other Goldd to Special summon Grepher and Goldd (and get rid of two more spell/trap)

Third: you still haven't normal summoned so normal summon Dark Crusader, then use his effect and discard Beiig from your hand...

Finally: attack your opponent for aa total of... 9900 damage... You SHOULD have won...

PLease discuss... ^_^... and have an evil day... ^_^...

easy use space typhoon, spell shield, twister(worst choice), dust tornado, mythical space typoon, and magic drain. odds are you have at least on of the following above cards in your deck! :) and I use E-heros and have beaten my fair share of Gravekeepers! :) and it was agianst a couple judges!! :)

You guys just had to go and riun my fun with all of this talk stuff' date=' huh... ^_^

[/quote']

emmm, if you're using bad an effect or a combination, it's our mision... no, OUR SACRED DUTY to tell you that you're wrong... that's what veteran and judges are for ^^¿

MY 1 turn win combo (traditional only)

Cards needed:

butterfly dagger - elma

heavy storm

woodland sprite

it should be clear what you do

not legal, you have to send cards for woodland sprite. Butterfly dagger only goes off if you destroy it. Also, you must be a traditional player, because butterfly dagger is forbidden.

Archived