YCM: The Roleplay

*appears*

I heard my name . . . and I am having to deal with Life problems at the moment
[u]for further information please read Chapter 26 of 'Trio of DEF'[/u] XDDD

Ahem,
Well! Since Atman is not going to be around for the next couple of days/weeks, he left ME IN CHARGE

*cracks knuckles*

And I got some plans for this RP to kick it up in action, drama and suspense >8D
[size="1"]First off being Roxas NOT dying <_<[/size]

Also Chaos, in case you haven't been answered or notice yet, The energy field BLOCKED you from attacking and . . . well . . . to put it simple your post was null-in-voide since mine was posted first B | sorry dude . . . but it's true

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry Pika I'm working on it as we speak ^^; In fact the only reason I am able to respond to that question was I took a small break to see if anything had been posted in before I finished it X3

Now! As host of this RP, at least until Atman comes back, I'll let everyone know now when I post everyone continues off of that . . . okay?
This is too keep things simple and what not (^^)b

Posted

[quote]By the sound of it, they where coming from TCG.[/quote]
*cough*

I probably should have capitalized it, but the sounds of people marking stuff and starting trouble was in the General Section. >_>

[quote]marking a riot in general,[/quote][quote]By the sound of it, they were most likely coming from the general section.[/quote]
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/234682-ycm-the-roleplay/page__view__findpost__p__5025578

And I was doing it in response to this post.

[quote]Random events and riots would break out every so often, but the most pressing concern of the denizens was the power outages that plagued the city every so often and would not be resolved for three hours or more.[/quote]
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/234682-ycm-the-roleplay/page__view__findpost__p__5019372

I assume its still open? If it is, can anyone catch me up on whats going on in the plot so far?

NAME: Wang Fire
APPEARANCE: [img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101221202736/avatar/images/6/6c/Wang_Fire_stroking_beard.JPG[/img] (Note: the beard is fake, and can be taken off.
POWERS/ABILITIES: Uhh... none
WEAPONS: A sword made out of meteorite
Bio: He mainly hangs out in General city, where he barley contributes to the actual conversations in the buildings, but can actually make an important note somtimes.

*facepalm*

Pika just say what it is, I'm not truthfully going to go through all of the links to see what I messed up on just to probably get it wrong.

Wang Fire and Star, yes we still are accepting. wang your app is . . . denied on grounds I think you could expand it a bit more than what you currently have.

Nastasia . . . later

Then here is my app.

NAME: Shooting Star Dragon (Star)

APPEARANCE: Look at my avatar, open the eyes, lose the creepy grin and dye the hair black. Squad 7 symbol on the back, not Squad 3. And finally remove the original Zanpakuto and add two more strapped on the back.

POWERS/ABILITIES: All in About Me. If I MUST list them here. I will.

WEAPONS: Still in the About Me.

BIO: Appearing in YCM in August 2009, RPing in 2010 and taking a month break in September 2010. Shooting Star Dragon came from the low god-modding in RPs to someone that people in RPs respected. Also with some.... not so good experience in clubs and the Status Bar, where he has troubles with god-modding the most due to the lack of rules for such. Other than that Shooting Star Dragon is an average Five Star Member who likes to RP and is working on his god-mod problems outside of RPs.

[size="2"][b]Yes I realize it's fairly short. But with what you guys decided to do I couldn't go by much. It would have been easier if we made our own appearances[/b][/size]

[quote name='Jake the Sage' timestamp='1298947738' post='5042811']
Pika please don't quite TT_TT I'll change whatever you ask as long as you PLEASE DON'T LEAVE![/quote]
Nah, that's okay. I've given it a bunch of thought and have been thinking of quitting this since, about the time I kept asking for a summary and not really getting one. <_<

Don't feel bad about it or anything. It's just the plot doesn't feel like it's going to pick up in any significant way for a long time. Sorry.

Also, don't use my character anymore, plz. >_>

Archived