Rainbow and Dark side... Which side are you on?

EHERO Andrew

if u don't like it, PLZ don't reply. I mean it. Now the point of this deck is NOT bring out rainbow neos/dark gaia out immediately. The staple cards do most of the work, while I prepare and plan out summoning rainbow neos/ dark gaia. Now, the rainbow neos cards become part of my deck and dark Gaia cards got to side deck. If I ever want to "switch sides" I take out the rainbow neos cards out and replace them with dark gaia cards. Again, don't reply if you don't like it.

Fusions:

rainbow neos x2 (ghost and secret)

evil hero dark gaia x3

Monsters:

neos x3

rainbow dragon x2

phantom of chaos

cyber dragon x3

Exiled force x2

elemental hero stratos

grand mole

dd warrior lady

marshmallon

spirit reaper

snipe hunter

Spells:

ROTA x2

polymerization

super polymerization

fusion sage

heavy storm

ancient rules x3

oversoul x2

premature burial

future fusion

emergency call x2

Traps:

bottomless trap hole

torrential tribute

sakuretsu armor x2

solemn judgment x2

mirror force

call of the haunted

Side:

evil hero malicious edge x3

evil hero infernal gainer x3

granmarg the rock monarch x3

dark fusion x3

dark calling x3

if u don't like it' date=' PLZ don't reply. I mean it. Now the point of this deck is NOT bring out rainbow neos/dark gaia out immediately. The staple cards do most of the work, while I prepare and plan out summoning rainbow neos/ dark gaia. Now, the rainbow neos cards become part of my deck and dark Gaia cards got to side deck. If I ever want to "switch sides" I take out the rainbow neos cards out and replace them with dark gaia cards. Again, don't reply if you don't like it.[/quote']

... I stopped reading there.

every deck is crap to you guys. Why won't you put your money where your mouth is and put in your decks. Oh wait you can't. Your decks are only pc and monarch.

.... I don't even own any Monarchs. So shut your mouth.

gameking dude, gameking

also he wasn't talking to u he was talking to George on the others, and i agree with them..i have said it many times to u, no matter what explanation, reason or cards u put in it, u post a fusion deck hero deck here u will not get any good tips here.

every deck is crap to you guys. Why won't you put your money where your mouth is and put in your decks. Oh wait you can't. Your decks are only pc and monarch.

.... I don't even own any Monarchs. So shut your mouth.

gameking dude' date=' gameking

[/quote']

Even then I wouldn't make a monarch deck, I hate them.

Anyway, yeah, Heroes suck.

Well, except the "Guitar Hero" set I'm working on of course.

I'm trying to run a deckout deck and you say I'm forcing Monarchs. And your decks are only E-Heroes and GLADs, I don't see you trying to make an original GOOD deck. Emphasis on good, because this deck isn't.

YEH!!!' date=' because EVERYONE has Monarch and Netdeck a deck. And I so do not own Normal Beatdown deck.

*cough*sarcasm*cough*

You really have no idea what's really out there, don't you?

if u don't like it, PLZ don't reply. I mean it.

lulz, IMMA REPLYING IN UR THREAD!!!

Are you waiting to get compliments instead gaining advice from other people? lulz, stop thinkning your the god of E-heroes.

Now the point of this deck is NOT bring out rainbow neos/dark gaia out immediately. The staple cards do most of the work' date=' while I prepare and plan out summoning rainbow neos/ dark gaia.[/quote']

<_____>?

How does that make sense?

Now' date=' the rainbow neos cards become part of my deck and dark Gaia cards got to side deck. If I ever want to "switch sides" I take out the rainbow neos cards out and replace them with dark gaia cards. Again, don't reply if you don't like it.

[/quote']

How about you just 2 make diffirent decks, 1 with Dark Gaia, 1 with Rainbow Neos. Or is that too hard for you?

Archived