The Dragons Arms

Welcome to YCM's 15th centuary style tavern. My name is Matt Bahamut (but you already knew that, ;) ), the landlord and barman here at the Dragon's Arms.

1564m.jpg

[spoiler=Recent Announcements]

We have got a pool table. Go to the Games Room for details.

The purpose of this club is to be a virtual pub, a place of social activity for YCM members to discuss what's happening in their real-life. Maybe you'll make new acquaintances with people like you. Whether that means celebrating with your friends, drowning your sorrows in a bottle or pondering the many decisions in life, come here and discuss. That's what people do when drinking ain't it?

There is NO OFFICIAL APPLICATION to post here. You are free to come in, post and go as the need arises. However continual activity may see you added as a patron, which may have it's benefits…

[spoiler=The Bar]

Ordering drinks is just symbolic, just say at the top of your post what you'd like.

Drinks on offer are real ale, local brewed beers and ciders, spirits and soft drinks for the little un's.

[spoiler=The Games Room]

8-ball: www.8baller.co.uk

Here there are various games we can play against one another. Simply signup for free, and I think if we all use Room 6 would be easiest.

Darts and Fencing: I am actively still searching for suitable sites for these.

Music: We also have a jukebox that can play anything you wish. Simply post youtube videos as necessary.

Over time more games and competitions may be added. There may also be contests of various natures for patrons, depends how we get on really.

[spoiler=Suggestions Box]

PM any suggestions on how to improve the tavern. All suggestions will be ignored… I I mean carefully considered :)

[spoiler=Patrons]

Regular posters will be listed here.

-Jester Head

-Flandre Scarlet

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The purpose of this club is to be a virtual pub, a place of social activity for YCM members to discuss what's happening in their real-life. Maybe you'll make new acquaintances with people like you. Whether that means celebrating with your friends, drowning your sorrows in a bottle or pondering the many decisions in life, come here and discuss. That's what people do when drinking ain't it? Random arguments and fights also.

Am joining.

Guest Jester Head

All good peoples, I'm not into alcohol either. First because I'm only 18 anyway, but I also don't like the idea of having my ability to make good decisions effected negatively at all :P

But throwing me a glass of Sparkling Cider (non-alcoholic) will make you my best friend ;)

Ah yes yes. Thank you for reminding me Snowyash, I forgot to put up the noticeboard containing pub rules.

- The management will not accept responsibility for any hot-sauce related deaths.

- Any dead pro's are the property of the drummer.

- The management makes no apologies for any girlfriends hit on by staff.

- Dressing like a div will result in a severe beating.

- Always, let sleeping barmen lie...

These are the genuine pub rules of my local would you believe (well the cleaned up versions anyway).

Regarding fights, it is recommended you take them outside, for the head of security is an orc.

Thank you for coming in Snow.

You live in America then Jester? (He asks whilst serving non-alcholic cider.)

I've got a load of bets running that I won't get drunk 'til I'm 21. /buzzkill

- The management will not accept responsibility for any hot-sauce related deaths. You never know...

- Any dead pro's are the property of the drummer.

- The management makes no apologies for any girlfriends hit on by staff. :lol:

- Dressing like a div will result in a severe beating. I especially like this one.

- Always, let sleeping barmen lie...

Apologies, I got distracted by a certain thread in the RC section. Can't help but laugh at some people.

Anyway, this isn't the place.

I agree with Smesh that I have never found alcohol - aside from Smirnoff Ice and some ciders - remotely pleasent to drink. But as part of my job I find bar work enjoyable to a degree (except when it gets INSANELY busy on occasions). Special festival beers are awesome though, like honey flavours and stuff - think they are the one aspect I miss.

I will add more when I go back in there Snow, I think there were 10 in total, it was just hilarious to read the first time.

Welcome Coyote. Here's a drink.

Guest Jester Head

Thank you sir.

Born and raised in Florida, where America goes to die. I came in here to avoid the brewing storm, not realizing it was a new establishment. I'm honored to be your first guest.

Born and raised in Florida, where America goes to die. I came in here to avoid the brewing storm, not realizing it was a new establishment. I'm honored to be your first guest.

INNNN West Philadelphia, born and raised, in the playground is where I spent most of my days...

Thank you sir.

Florida, lovely and sunny, except for the odd hurricane. One of my favourite things about Britian is the lack of natural diasters. Often overlooked in Britian where are weather is decidely bland at all times.

Honoured to have you dude.

a online bar, why? you can't drunk, this is pointless, ineffecient and just plain idiotic

please let me in, i'm begging you, i belong here :(

Oh reallllllly? Try this my friend. Here you can drink on life.

Welcomes.

INNNN West Philadelphia, born and raised, in the playground is where I spent most of my days...

'I got in onnne little fight and my mom scared, she said 'you're moving to auntie and uncle in Bel-Air'.

Guest Jester Head

Florida, lovely and sunny, except for the odd hurricane. One of my favourite things about Britian is the lack of natural diasters. Often overlooked in Britian where are weather is decidely bland at all times.

Honoured to have you dude.

Florida weather is the weirdest thing, it gets annoying sometimes. It gets nice now and then though.

You're from the UK? Do you ever hear Porcupine Tree on the airwaves?

Guest Jester Head

They're from the UK, so I was just curious. They're one of my favorite bands :lol:

I really like this, I think it'll end up being really cool. This was kind of what I was hoping the Metal Thread to be like, but it kind of died...

Cheers guys, well in fairness I'm about to turn in myself for the night. (Yawns and Stretches.)

Inb4 'the barman is gone quick raid the place' by putting my business partner Bahamut Zero here in charge. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting guys, please feel free to chat amongst yourselves about stuff, that's what this is about.

:)

Night all.

Guest Jester Head

Just popping my head in here for a minute, I'll be back later after I get some stuff done~

And here I am. I stayed at a friend's house overnight playing Warhammer 40,000 - Dark Heresy, good stuff.

Archived