The Dragons Arms

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm good mate.

I was at work earlier, which was tremendously off-pissing.

'Do you want some work Matt?' 'Good, we'll see you in 40 minutes...'

WTF?

Was offered doing a few hours leaflet drop - essentially being paid to walk around for a few hours listening to my MP3 - but then I wasn't. I think I really need to start putting more effort into moving on job-wise.

Hmmm, I think it's not so much getting members to join, but to start interacting with each other.

Once we get 5-6 people in here and talking, it may give others more of an 'in'.

Starts cleaning beer glasses...

Oh yeah, giving activity, you are now an official patron. (Puts down glass to applaud and serve free drink.)

Yes I was thinking about that.

Initially thought it would be a distraction, but now it may give people a common link to start talking. Play away.

I'm also gonna look for some sites so we can have a pool table or a dartboard... don't hold me to that I'm working on it. (Later, fan-fic writing right now).

I'm just trying to think of something my life coach taught me about conversations starters when you go to a party... It was some sort of acronym.

P-ersonal

E-nvironment

N-ews

?- something else...

Damn can't remember it.

Cool song bro.

Well, since this is a 15th centuary style tavern, I think it would be appropriate to stick this on (Ok, 'One More' would probably have been more appropriate, but this song is such mega lols.)

[spoiler=Ra-Ra-Ra...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdkBs0VCSX0

So what are people hoping for in 2011? Any resolutions, ambitions, etc.

Guest Jester Head

Hmm...well I hope to find some dedicated musicians who have a similar musical vision as me. I'd love to be in a band.

And I hope to eventually find a girl that's worthwhile. That might not happen this year, but you never know :lol:

Suddenly, the doors of the bar burst open as 2 people walked inside the bar, One was very Mysterious looking, with Gray Skin and Gray hair, wearing a black robe that covered almost all of his body, not allowing anyone to see his face. The other person was a Blonde Haired man that wore a Scarlet Dress with White Trimming and a Pink hat, he was seen carrying a long, black Iron wand and also had Wings made of both iron and Crystal. Most of the other patrons looked at the Effeminate man in the Scarlet Dress. The Mysterious looking man saw the rules and said "Uhh... Master, I think you're breaking rule 4 of this not so modern gathering of the local ruffians" Then the pair sat at the bar and asked "Can i have a Bloody Mary, with extra Blood on the side" as the Blonde haired man stared at the barkeeper, baring his fangs.....

Suddenly, the doors of the bar burst open as 2 people walked inside the bar, One was very Mysterious looking, with Gray Skin and Gray hair, wearing a black robe that covered almost all of his body, not allowing anyone to see his face. The other person was a Blonde Haired man that wore a Scarlet Dress with White Trimming and a Pink hat, he was seen carrying a long, black Iron wand and also had Wings made of both iron and Crystal. Most of the other patrons looked at the Effeminate man in the Scarlet Dress. The Mysterious looking man saw the rules and said "Uhh... Master, I think you're breaking rule 4 of this not so modern gathering of the local ruffians" Then the pair sat at the bar and asked "Can i have a Bloody Mary, with extra Blood on the side" as the Blonde haired man stared at the barkeeper, baring his fangs.....

That has to be the strangest entrance I've ever seen.

The Hooded person then thought for a moment and said "I'll just have a glass of wine, it tends to be much more healthier for you than that nasty stuff called Beer". The hooded person then bit on a Tobacco Leaf and started Chewing it up. The strange blonde person had heard what a patron had said to the two and grasped his Iron wand, almost ready to Strike that very patron, but sighed and just sat there.....

(> i tend to RP in Bar-like Clubs <)

Guest Jester Head

Newcomers, hmm? What brings you here? *Props legs up on the bar while sipping cider*

The Blonde man sipped his Bloody Mary and looked at a regular patron that often visited and asked him what brought him and his friend here, he laughed and said "Well well, i can often smell a fight before it goes on in many cases" he then asked the hooded figure for a Tobacco Leaf, who, while sipping his Merlot, gave the Blonde man a few Tobacco Leaves, The blonde Chomping Happily on one, said "Also, what good is a bar if you don't have a very diverse Crowd?"

Guest Jester Head

A fight you say? If that is the case, I pray it not be with me. At least not here in this fine establishment; I've grown quite fond of it, and would hate to see it damaged. It's also been a long time since I've skirmished...

Alternatively, we welcome you here, unless you give reason for us not to. ;) A new face is always a good thing, especially an interesting one...

The Blonde man then laughs at that comment and downs the rest of his bloody mary in 1 more swig "I agree with you there" The mysterious person then speaks up "and you really wouldn't want to pick a fight with a vampire" at which the Hooded person chews on more Tobacco Leaves "Wouldn't really fare well with anybody" he mumbles as he chewed on the leaves. The blonde man passes the Glass back to the barkeep and says "Hmmm.... is there anything else to do here?".....

Guest Jester Head

My, my, a vampire you say? I'll be darned...it's been awhile since I've met one. Don't sweep me under the rug though...I'm actually quite the opponent, vampire or not *grins*

As for activities, Bahamut only opened this place recently, so it's still in the works. There's a jukebox in the corner though, if you're interested.

Now playing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAvhboMNzDw&feature=related

Guest Jester Head

I was called here, because I was told there would be tacos and chocolate malts.

Let me in if there is. D:

You missed the tacos, I brought those yesterday.

I'm sure Bahamut's got some malts for ya' though :lol:

Archived