The Dragons Arms

after hearing that the patron he was talking to earlier, the blond man roared in laughter, in fact, he roared a bit too much, he fell off his barstool and hit the floor with a thud, The blonde man then got up and panted a little, after a while, he said "heh, you met a vampire? well then, i'm not your average Joe of a Vampire..." as he slammed his iron wand on the floor, but the hooded man said while chewing another leaf of Tobacco "Why not take this Demonstration outside the bar, i fear once he gets a swinging on the inside, this bar will collapse.".....

after the conversation, The gray hooded man was eyeing a particular patron in the corner of the bar, her black suit stood out from the rest of the crowd as with her multi-colored hair, he found a little interest with her.....

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Regarding fights, it is recommended you take them outside, for the head of security is an orc.

after hearing that the patron he was talking to earlier, the blond man roared in laughter, in fact, he roared a bit too much, he fell off his barstool and hit the floor with a thud, The blonde man then got up and panted a little, after a while, he said "heh, you met a vampire? well then, i'm not your average Joe of a Vampire..." as he slammed his iron wand on the floor, but the hooded man said while chewing another leaf of Tobacco "Why not take this Demonstration outside the bar, i fear once he gets a swinging on the inside, this bar will collapse."

Or you could stay inside and see what this orc can really do.

Guest Jester Head

*Chuckles* I can see that you're powerful, more so than the last vampire I fought.

And you're right, I'd hate to see something happen to this bar, it's becoming a most interesting place...more surprising people show up every day *grins*

In any case, I suppose it can't be helped...so how about some "friendly competition?"

*Grins and stands up, light reflecting from glasses*

the Blonde Man Cracked his Knuckles and Held his Iron wand like a sword and laughed "Well then, how about we take this outside?" at which he jumped backwards and out the door, letting a little Laugh out as he did. The hooded person followed, though wasn't planning on interfering in the fight until the very end, he sat nearby where the Blonde was......

The Blonde Glared at the Patron who asked for who he should be called and said "I am known as... Flandre Scarlet!" at which he positioned his wand as if wielding a sword... "HAAAAAAAAAA-AH!" he shouted as he poured his Energy into his wand, causing it to shine red and expand, forming itself into a Sword. he then said "Are you ready?.....Surely you jest about challenging me?"....

Guest Jester Head

The Jester jests about a lot of things, my friend...but when it comes to a fight, believe me, I am quite serious. Especially when it comes to a powerful opponent such as yourself *grins*

I'm guessing your weapon is capable of more than just the form of that sword...I'll admit mine is slightly more limited in it's appearance, but it's effective nonetheless.

Griffin pulles out a black greatsword from his jacket, silver leaf designs adorning the hilt, and a chain going from the handle into his sleeve

This is Arkhangelsk. She hasn't seen action in quite awhile, and she's getting excited. You're the first in some time to see her.

*Wind blows, Jester's black hair flowing dramatically*

This is entertaining. I'm glad this has kicked off.

Welcome Clair, here is a drink and a taco.

So yeah I think we'll make the jukebox a permanent thing from now.

I was having a look at online pool, but it's not going well. One of the sites is quite awkward to use, and another - although allowing us to play each other online - would require a signup. And how knows the quality that would be? Any opinions?

(The orc rises from the corner carrying his club and goes outside. Don't look at me, I can't stop him, I have limited control over the dragon as it is.)

The Gray hooded person had put his hand on the ground and a lot of Symbols shot from where he was around Flandre and the Jester, which in turn, created a field of Symbols. The Gray hooded person then explained "Guys, I have put a Special field so that it prevents Collateral Damage as long as that thing isn't in the field, please try to stay inside that field!" Flandre Kept in mind about the orc as well and grinned, He swung his sword at the air 3 times, which in turn, Launched 3 waves of fire, one of the waves of fire however, hit the edge of the field, causing it to disperse....

Guest Jester Head

Jester plants his sword to the ground, then proceeds to leap off of the hilt into the air above the incoming waves of fire; the chain attached to Arkhangelsk's hilt begins to flow out of Jester's sleeve, apparently much longer than one would guess at first glance. The sword is immersed in the flames, while Jester lands safely in front of the last wave.

This barrier of yours is quite convenient, and the flames are quite astounding! I'm looking forward to seeing what other powers you have.

Now then...let's really get this on! *Devlish grin*

Jester grabs the chain attached to his arm with both hands, yanking it over his head. His sword, now heated immensely by the fire, flies out of the ground and over Jester's head, towards Flandre. The searing blade makes a hissing sound as it flies through the air.

Flandre Grins as the sword came at him, he Shouted "Taboo: Laevatienn!" at which Flandre's Sword Started Radiating a lot more, he Jumped and Swung at the sword, slicing it nearly in half, then Swung Laevatienn so that the Sword was Flung Back at the Jester. he then said "Well well, any more tricks up your sleeve? No?" he waited for the Jester's Next attack......

Guest Jester Head

Jester looks on as his sword flies back towards him, making no attempt to dodge. Upon impact, Arkhangelsk disperses into many colored flower petals, leaving no trace of the sword and chain that were there only a moment before. The petals slowly drift to the ground.

You reflected my blow almost effortlessly, this is quite pleasing. I've not faced an opponent such as you in a very long time, it will only get more fun from here on.

One mistake, however...Arkhangelsk is a very interesting blade. She hates being separated from her wielder, and cannot stand the thought of bringing harm to him...

The petals on the ground begin to morph into a thorny vine, slithering back towards Jester's hand. The vine wraps around his arm and into his hand, forming a rose at the end. The vine shatters into a chain, and the rose erupts into a newly formed Arkhangelsk.

...and thus is loyal only to me, and always to me.

So...what next? *Grins*

Flandre laughed insanely as the sword reformed, he said "Lets Play a little Game... shall we?" at which a grid of Green Bullets enveloped the entire field kept under the barrier. she extended her hand firing yellow birds at random directions, breaking apart the grid and causing many green bullets and yellow birdies to fly at the Jester, all saying "Kagome Kagome, the bird in the cage, when will you come out? The Twilight of dawn, the crane and turtle slipped, who stands behind you now?"

Guest Jester Head

Jester grins as roots emerge from the ground below him, wrapping around his legs and pulling him into the ground before the projectiles can hit him.

He emerges from the ground behind Flandre moments later. Three large, thorny vines sprout beside him, striking towards Flandre at high speed. Jester places his hands on the ground...

"Insutanto take kēji!"

As Jester shouts these words, bamboo trunks begin to quickly grow in a circle formation around Flandre, intent on holding him in place while the vines strike.

"I wouldn't have done that if i were you... Joker... Taboo: Four of a Kind!" The Flandre in the center of the bamboo disappeared into a bat and flew upwards very fast, faster than the vines, after a while, he turned back, but instead of 1, there were 4 Flandres, they all let out a psycotic laugh as they all said "Taboo: Laevatienn!" at which the 4 iron wands that the Flandres had turned into 4 large Scarlet swords, which they all swung in unison, sending 4 Vertical fire waves at the Jester....

Guest Jester Head

Jester planted his sword into the ground, which began to glow a bright white before once again dispersing into many colored flower petals.

"TERRANIGMA!"

The ground began to shake as trees started emerging from the ground, growing at immense speed. A forest began to grow throughout the expanse of the barrier. The pillars of fire collided with the trees, setting them ablaze...the battlefield became a blazing inferno. Jester laughed.

"I wonder how much farther we can take this fight without killing each other. Though my aim is not to kill...simply to be acknowledged by someone as powerful as yourself. I really don't like to end another's life, not that yours would be be easy to take...

...unless it's already gone. Tell me...do vampires have souls?"

Back after long working day IRL bar, now back to this bar.

Flandre Scarlet is now officially our 2nd patron.

This battle is certainly very interesting. I suppose the winner gets a drink on the house.

Any further thoughts on a pool table anyone?

A pool table would be neat, if you can get one to work. Shall I refer friends to the Dragon's Arm?

Flandre Laughed into an insane laughter and said "Yes, everything that lives has a soul, however, my soul is dispersed all over my body, rather than just in my heart, so I really don't appear in a mirror... now now, i can't really have more Demonstrations of my power with the Boundary of the Duel Weakening, so lets take a break.... for now..." Flandre Snapped his fingers, at which the man in the gray hood raised his hand, causing all of the symbols to disappear, all but the Jester and Flandre inside the Symbols also disappeared, leaving behind nothing....

Any further thoughts on a pool table anyone?

After hearing that, The guy in the gray hood said "I wouldn't mind a pool table, but Master Flandre and I Suck at pool" looking at an empty area, The gray hooded man had a small idea... "Hey, you could set up a Fencing area over there, Flandre loves to Fence"

Guest Jester Head

Jester smiles as the protective barrier and everything inside it begins to disperse.

You have some incredible powers. It's been an honor to fight you, I'm sure it won't be the last time.

Arkhangelsk forms in Jester's hand once again, which he places in a sheath on his back. He walks over towards Flandre.

But I think it's safe to say with us around, no harm will ever come to this place. It's good to meet you, Flandre.

Jester holds out his hand.

Flandre Shakes the Jesters hand and said "It's been an honor to meet you too, Jester" Flandre and the Gray hodded man went inside and sat at a table and thought of what to eat as they looked at the menu "hmmm, I'll just have a New York Strip... How about you Andinios?" Flandre Said to the Gray hooded man, who perked up and said "Hmm... Maybe i'll have some Fried Veal, I heard that tasted good"...

Yes, the dust does appear to have settled with both warriors equally matched. And the roof hasn't come down around us, so all good.

(Serves Snowy a drink.)

I will have a look at a couple of pool (and fencing) sites again tomorrow or Thursday and see if I can find a good one.

I've also just (literally, while typing this) thought of having a newsfeed/sports update feed link if that would be interesting for people. I suggest this as there have been some recent stories in the sporting world that have provoked reactions from me on Twitter (namely a footballer dying aged 29, and the story of some cretin trying to post bullets to Celtic players and management - it's these kind of 'fans' that put me off football).

There needs to be something else here for casuals and patrons to engage in during my extended and often sudden absenses.

Archived