Ancient Gear Dragon Custom

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

heres another future mech... and i added something that the other one lacked... thanks who ever told me that ^_^

rcs-000-1.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up on the field it is treated as a Normal Monster. If there is a face-up card on the field named "Macro Cosmos", "Different Dimension Master" or has "D.D." in its card name this card becomes a Effect Monster. As a Effect Monster it gains the following effects"

o If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.

o This card is also treated as a Dragon-Type monster.

o When this card destroys a monster as a result of Battle, increase the ATK of this card by 50, (if this card becomes a Normal Monster the ATK of this card returns to 2350).

o This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.

ooh and i searched hard for the right picture.. so enjoy

Guest JoshIcy

thanks... and i learned that the more specific your search request is the better google is, thats how i found this picture...

ooh and like the last card, the final effect is to make sure you tribute summon it before you play the cards needed to activate the effect...

yes Master of Dark i did get this from gundam, but until i decide to make a set i wont have the cards recolored so it fits better here.. just have the future gears like that until said time

Guest JoshIcy

i like it XD

though the name is weird... cause its an Ancient Gear yet its in the Future.... so would it still be Ancient?

9/10

technically from a theoretical standpoint it is.... if things are like math, which most things are...

past<---------->present<---------->future

using that graph you can see that if you were to use absolute values, the present is the only constant and the past and future are the same.... ie

2008 - |1200|= 792ad and 2008 - |-1200|= 792ad....

same result.... yeah, im nerdy like that but before i give a name that sounds like a paradox i have to think... "Why did i give it this name, and how would the name be correct if i left it as is?"

i like it XD

though the name is weird... cause its an Ancient Gear yet its in the Future.... so would it still be Ancient?

9/10

technically from a theoretical standpoint it is.... if things are like math' date=' which most things are...

using that graph you can see that if you were to use absolute values, the present is the only constant and the past and future are the same.... ie

same result.... yeah, im nerdy like that but before i give a name that sounds like a paradox i have to think... "Why did i give it this name, and how would the name be correct if i left it as is?"

[/quote']

:shock:

wow... XD lol

Guest JoshIcy

i like it XD

9/10

technically from a theoretical standpoint it is.... if things are like math' date=' which most things are...

[/quote']

:shock:

wow... XD lol

lol, things like that are easy for me... and im only 16......

ooh and ty for the card... i love it ^_^.....

if you need anything on time, logic or just to prove someone wrong ill be there.....

Archived