Hi there, do not be afrade

Cuthulu

Hello and if you are wondering I will not eat you, no realy just because I have a couple of tenticles and large leathery wings dose not mean that I'm all bad. After all I do once in a while stop devowring and killing to make fake cards( mostly in MTG , pokemon and yu-gi-oh.)

In all seriousness I'm not realy the lovecraftian beast but I do like maing fake cards. I used to do alot of my work using PokemonZeo and was always looking for a Yu-Gi-Oh site that dose somthing simmiler so now I found it. I do have one qutison about the cardmaker though, dose it only alow jpg or are other formats excepted?

i agree, i mean, im tormented to death every day. i still flip out in a *daylights* rampage, but i get over it way to easy now.

Wait, what was i saying, oh, yeah, welcome to the fourms...(creature from the pit of *daylights*)

eat her. eat her' date=' eat her![/size']

you're twisted and evil.

welcome to the forums(every post i say is gonna have that at the bottom in this topic)

I AGREE WITH happybunnygogoboots, why would some one want to eat suckh a nice and kind member,she definitly does not deserve it. totalobelisk that whas extremly rude!!!!!!!!

I AGREE WITH happybunnygogoboots' date=' why would some one want to eat suckh a nice and kind member,she definitly does not deserve it. totalobelisk that whas extremly rude!!!!!!!![/quote']

liglis and happybunnygogoboots, sitting in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G :lol:

Anyway liglis, I don't think you realise, but, TotalObelisk and happybunny are related, I'm guessing brother and sister, but I can't believe that I didn't realise that until last week.

ok, first of all, i didnyt no that, second of all, none of that is true, i didnt no they were related so i thought idpunish. by the way:

frunk and frunk, sittin in a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G. :lol:

YOU MAKE FUN OF ME, SAME GOS WITH YOU, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\

thumbs_down.jpg

THUMBS DOWN, MOD!!!!

Archived