The Klub

Kelp'

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eelektross is rather unique. Instead of being a fragile speedster like regular Electric-Type Pokemon, it is slow and bulky. Lacking Weaknesses, it fulfils this role better. Jolteon can be wned by Trick Room, but not Eelektross.

And those teeth are so awesome.

Kelp, I can give you a Tynamo.

[/notasickjoke]

[img]http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/thumb/6/6c/604Eelektross.png/180px-604Eelektross.png[/img]

LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT! TELL ME WHAT ITS TRYING TO SAY!!!!

Well, it can learn a STAB Zap Cannon... but despite its appearance... It can't learn Lock-On.

*sigh*

Reminds me of my battle with Star.

Excadrill used Earthquake!
It doesn't affect Eelektross...
Eelektross used Dragon Tail!
Its not very effective...

Well, I didn't have moves that actually affect Excadrill, apart from Dragon Tail. Good thing I taught 'em Flamethrower...

I can't help but boast about how my Gliscor stalled for at least 20 turns on a Drifblim. I love Substitute and Poison Heal.
I vote Fire Blast. Higher Power Level.
Earthquake is beast. Magnet Rise is awsumz too.

Rotom Forms... who runs 'em?

Off Topic: Can anyone join my Dragon Caves RP???

Well, heard of Pokemon Online? Online Pokemon Simulator.
I had fun simulating all the Pokemon.
I simulated Cloyster, Gliscor, and a buncha others. I even mimicked my RP Team.
Which included Rayquaza. lolCheating.

In BW, you can get a Rotom by trading away Ditto in-game. Breed it with a spare Ditto, they hatch really fast.

I do love Eelektross, however Reuniclus is the best evah, he's my strongest Pokémon (if you don't count my lvl 100 Zoroark). I got one with the best nature, lowers speed in favor of Sp Atk, and since his base speed is only 30, I didn't mind one bit. At lvl 50, his speed is only 36. I have him with Trick Room, Energy Ball, Psychic, and Focus Blast. He also holds Leftovers.

Best thing I've ever done with him: I was facing my friend with my team against his team, and he decided to use all legendaries because he's a jerk. Anyways, after 3 of my Pokémon were down and 3 of his were down, I sent out my Reuniclus. I used Trick Room after taking a hit I barely survived, so then I would outspeed all his Pokémon. Then I one-shotted his Kyogre with Energy Ball, and healed some. Then I one shotted his Darkrai with Focus Blast, and healed some more. Then he sent out Arceus (normal, for some reason) and used Extremespeed. I barely survived (thank you leftovers), and then one shotted him with Focus Blast.

Plus he's cute.
[img]http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa200/Yuu-Kun_2007/Reuniclus.png[/img]

:3

Well, people who play Legends aren't really jerks IMO, that is, unless they play them blindly and simply think they're gonna win without a strategy. A true Uber playstyle would be just bashing up each other all the way with Life Orbs, Soul Dews and Choice Items, and maybe a Stealth Rock or two.

Normal Arceus is most preferred since he can hold varying items.

Renicleus can also be played with the Life Orb, since it won't take damage due to Magic Guard. Bulky Trick Room = Win.
My Shell Smash Cloyster is just awesome. Icicle Spear, Rock Blast, Razor Shell.
With an awesome Skill Link to cut through Sturdy/Focus Sash.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived