In Response to Spirit_of_Vengeance_666's attack on YCM

Bassa

Question

Hello, Kenichi here. This message is for you Spirit_of_Vengeance_666. I see why you are doing this attack on YCM. Yes, maybe the Mods could do better but to be honest in my opinion they are doing a fairly good job. And I know that YCMaker is no longer active on the site but why would he be. Maybe he has a life? Or other forums he is much more interested in. I am asking you politly to stop this attck on YCM.

The Mods were right with not giving you powers, J-Max. Your reckless nature to ban at the first spam. Look at Kenichi, a faithful member of your site. With him, the attacks stopped. The 10 or 12 account bans yesterday didn't stop them, you noticed?

How am/was I reckless? If anything I was one of the most forgiving Mods on the Site. I would rarely give Warnings and most bans I gave were temporary.

I think it's just one person.

Anyway, thank you Third Reich, or whatever we're supposed to call you, for cancelling the attacks. I agree that seeing that mods/YCMakers being more active or perhaps changing some policies, would be a good idea, hopefully they see your actions as at least a sign to consider things so something positive can come from this whole debacle. Wish you the best.

To J-Max: Your comment was taken wrongly at the first time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

To the rest of members: Thanks for your cooperation. Hopefully I also gave the administrators of this website a course on how to keep spammers away, thanks to me now they have lots of proxies and e-mail servers blocked. And I hope my message about YCMaker's activity is taken well.

To J-Max: Your comment was taken wrongly at the first time. Sorry for the inconvenience.

To the rest of members: Thanks for your cooperation. Hopefully I also gave the administrators of this website a course on how to keep spammers away, thanks to me now they have lots of proxies and e-mail servers blocked. And I hope my message about YCMaker's activity is taken well.

Not your personal army.

Cancerous newfag.

Did anybody else laugh as hard as I did?

I did.=D

I'd just like to add something, what exactly was the point of this? To show people that some mods in the team are stubborn and should better go ahead and ask spammers politely to stop? Just so you know, this is the first thing that most of us do (at least the more polite mods). I've rarely seen anyone ban someone immediately just for breathing too loudly, if anything I think some of the more experienced members get too many chances than they'd deserve. And just so that people know it, we've already asked YCMaker to become more active, there's a new thread popping up in the mod forum every month or so.=/

You're not coming up with totally new ideas, just like Hitler didn't come up with totally new ideas by spreading antisemitism. But thanks for the concern trolling anyway.-.-

You didn't do anything.

HURR DURR I WASTED HOURS OF MY LIFE SPAMMING A CHILDREN'S CARD GAME'S FORUM TO IMPROVE THEIR SECURITY

Did anybody else laugh as hard as I did?

I did.=D

I'd just like to add something, what exactly was the point of this? To show people that some mods in the team are stubborn and should better go ahead and ask spammers politely to stop? Just so you know, this is the first thing that most of us do (at least the more polite mods). I've rarely seen anyone ban someone immediately just for breathing too loudly, if anything I think some of the more experienced members get too many chances than they'd deserve. And just so that people know it, we've already asked YCMaker to become more active, there's a new thread popping up in the mod forum every month or so.=/

You're not coming up with totally new ideas, just like Hitler didn't come up with totally new ideas by spreading antisemitism. But thanks for the concern trolling anyway.-.-

Mare isn't concerned. ;)

Archived