closed, auto deletion of max resatored

liglis

Well then I guess you're mad at me pal, I banned all his accounts because he's a constant annoyance to the majority of members on this site, I did it once and I'll to it again in an instant. You're not making the best first impression on me.

Judging by the quote below, I think hes lying.

Well then I guess you're mad at me pal' date=' I banned all his accounts because he's a constant annoyance to the majority of members on this site,[b'] I did it once and I'll to it again in an instant. You're not making the best first impression on me[/b].

It is true, over the past 15 minutes through a series of PMs, liglis and I have discussed his doubke accounts and why they were banned, I believe he can now change and be a positive contributer to this site.

As for you The Apollo, I can't seem to find you second PM, and cannot find out what the other account of yours is, you do know the rules and that you should only have one account, so please tell me what the account is and why it is registered.

To be honest, you should be glad this is a small internet site, on another site i visit if they found you were bypassing a ban, they'd have you but of the internet in a flash

Well, frunk, I'll tell you through pm after you respond to this so the members can keep out of it but why can't you have 2 accounts ? First of all, what'd you expect if i wanted A name changed and second. How is having 2 accounts a crime ?

It is true' date=' over the past 15 minutes through a series of PMs, liglis and I have discussed his doubke accounts and why they were banned, I believe he can now change and be a positive contributer to this site.

As for you The Apollo, I can't seem to find you second PM, and cannot find out what the other account of yours is, you do know the rules and that you should only have one account, so please tell me what the account is and why it is registered.[/quote']

Oh :oops:

Well, you could possibly remove that neg rep I just gave him. Right?

As you wish, but I think it was warrented anyway, just because I'm giving him this second* chance, doesn't mean I won't be watching him very closely.

*Probably a few more than second... :lol:

I mean they can contact your ISP and literally remove you from the internet

That is a bit extreme, ecspecially if that was the way of dealing with things here, as all he really has done is spammed on a consistant basis.

Archived