|_) DigiQuartz (_| [LOCKED UPON REQUEST]

The Warden

My beloved Hunters, it is time for me to go. In my absence, Mugen, I want you to lead the Hunters until Hydra comes back. You are Acting GM for now. And, too the rest of you, thanks for playing. Good bye

You're going?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! We had such an abusive relationship, but you were the best GM ever! And what's gonna happen to the current hunt if you're not around, and Mugen is now the GM and a guy in the hunt?!

Damnit! I'm so confused and upset! Wah! You betta be a good GM Mugen!

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tek50040bea63a8b3595110.png

I'm not going to be taking part in the Hunt anymore, obviously. And neither will you. I've asked your target to go back to where he came from, since until the new GM gets up here, the place will be essentially frozen still. But working with this Machinedramon here, I believe I've become rather adept to working with machine-types. Would you like me to tinker around with your Gizumon?

tek50040bea63a8b3595110.pngBut working with this Machinedramon here, I believe I've become rather adept to working with machine-types. Would you like me to tinker around with your Gizumon?

I can only assume you mean improve it, so yes please!!!

And fair enough about temporarily cancelling the hunt. Yuzuru hasn't posted for about 3 weeks, which did only leave me and you, which wouldn't have really worked...

Anyway, these next few days/weeks waiting for Hydra to arrive should be fun.

Well, it's not like we really do anything much around here anyway, so the place being frozen won't really be any different to the usual.

Also, I'm extremely eager to see what you're going to do to Gizumon, whether it be bad or brilliant, so please start tinkering with him!

*Reloads Gizumon*

You're going away with Mugendramon for a little bit now, Gizu. So try not to be too much of a douche to him.

tek50040bea63a8b3595110.png

Well well, here's your Gizumon back. Sadly, due the old man really, REALLY hating you, he permanently blocked most of Gizumon's functions: But there is one he did not block, and I can see why. But I'm enabling it anyway, at it's a rather useful skill overall. You can find it in your Gizumon's Tech Library.

Well, that is pretty useful, in a dire situation at least. Thank you for enabling him to use that.

I guess we've got to just wait for Hydra now, eh?

Seen as double-posting is very annoying, I'll just add to this one for now.

So...when you said you'd tinker with Gizumon, I thought maybe you'd boost a few of his stats a bit, and/or enable him to DigiXros. Please don't get angry at me for suggesting that, but could you please?

Even if you just increase his HP to 80, or put his Stamina and/or agility to 2, or put his Strength to 15...that'd be brilliant =)

Well, that is pretty useful, in a dire situation at least. Thank you for enabling him to use that.

I guess we've got to just wait for Hydra now, eh?

Seen as double-posting is very annoying, I'll just add to this one for now.

So...when you said you'd tinker with Gizumon, I thought maybe you'd boost a few of his stats a bit, and/or enable him to DigiXros. Please don't get angry at me for suggesting that, but could you please?

Even if you just increase his HP to 80, or put his Stamina and/or agility to 2, or put his Strength to 15...that'd be brilliant =)

tek5008cad6e9a142007586.png

You'd love that wouldn't you. Sadly for you, the old man locked its stats in place. I cannot modify those. Maybe the Clock Maker up here could. Go bug him.

Oh right this is still alive.

Heh.

Barely. Not sure how long it can go on for with like, two active members.

(Then again, AP was Broken and Arm for a few weeks...)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived