For those who can't keep up..Tuner and Synchro!!

ah yes...now i remember. last time i looked at the site (this morning) it didnt say anything about tuners or whatever.

i guess theyre like fusions. probably not good.

Yeah....but they are like ummmm special fusion...yeah...that have special effects...because they are super monsters that are special fusions! No but I agree...they might suck' date=' but they got them' gud' fwames. (They got nice average white frames!)

?_?

i don't get it. AT ALL.

Look....they are special monsters that can be summoned if they are equal to themselves. Like Sin(X)=Tan(X).....Tuner=Synchro!!! They summon themselves and stuff.

This is the way it goes from what I believe:

Say you have Junk Shynchron on the field. And then you use its effect to summon a level 2 monster. Now that you have a total level of monsters on your side of the field with a level of 5, and you also meet Junk Warrior's requirement for "Junk Synchron" and "non-tuner monster", you Advanced Summon "Junk Warrior".

by the looks of these... they seem confusing and annoying... Advanced Summon? Extra Deck

im still very confused

Synchro Monsters are a new Type of Monster Card to be released in Starter Deck 2008. Their color of their frame of the card is to be white. These cards are inluded in the Fusion Deck.

Synchro Monsters require specific Tutor Monsters to be Summoned. When the total Level of the appropriate Tutor monster and the other monsters on the field matches the Synchro monster's Level' date=' it can be Special Summoned.

[/quote']

by the looks of these... they seem confusing and annoying... Advanced Summon? Extra Deck

im still very confused

Synchro Monsters are a new Type of Monster Card to be released in Starter Deck 2008. Their color of their frame of the card is to be white. These cards are inluded in the Fusion Deck.

Synchro Monsters require specific Tutor Monsters to be Summoned. When the total Level of the appropriate Tutor monster and the other monsters on the field matches the Synchro monster's Level' date=' it can be Special Summoned.

[/quote']

that's just name changes, fusion deck will be extra deck and it will be limited to 15... advanced summon is just tribute summon with another name...

i understood this thing, when you have tuner monsters on the field that fullfil the level amount of a synchro monster that one will be special summoned from the extra deck... let's say that i have 2 tuner monsters with 3 stars each, so i can now special summon a LV6 synchro monster... got it now??

Archived