MSE Xyz Monsters V5 - Now you can make your own

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1299086073' post='5045876']
V4 has everything to just...Download and use...you have to change nothing from it...XD
Just paste the folder into My Documents or Something and execute the MSE from there...
[/quote]
So if I just download your thing I can create exceed monsters??

How do I change the font for Magic Set Editor I downloaded MatrixRegularSmallCaps, but i don't know what to do next. I've searched around, but I couldn't find anything on it. I'm not the brightest grape on the vine so can you be very descriptive.

[quote name='Ryumori' timestamp='1303677278' post='5165100']
How do I change the font for Magic Set Editor I downloaded MatrixRegularSmallCaps, but i don't know what to do next. I've searched around, but I couldn't find anything on it. I'm not the brightest grape on the vine so can you be very descriptive.
[/quote]
It's Simple, once you've downloaded the font go to My Computer, Double-Click the the C Drive, Double-Click on the Windows folder, and drag the font into the Fonts folder and it will install automatically. Exit out of Magic Set Maker and re-open it. Your Font is now ready to use, you don't have to select it. It will do it automatically.

As for the rest of the Matrix fonts for your cards, I'm afraid you're on your own.

[quote name='NemesisPrime' timestamp='1303697282' post='5165837']
It's Simple, once you've downloaded the font go to My Computer, Double-Click the the C Drive, Double-Click on the Windows folder, and drag the font into the Fonts folder and it will install automatically. Exit out of Magic Set Maker and re-open it. Your Font is now ready to use, you don't have to select it. It will do it automatically.

As for the rest of the Matrix fonts for your cards, I'm afraid you're on your own.
[/quote]

Thanks! (:

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1304073996' post='5175809']
Does this download install the program to change the card frame?
[/quote]

You don't install it, just double-click on the .exe file and it will start.

To change the card frame just click on the card and select which one you want.

Hope that helps!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Yami_Yugi32' timestamp='1308183694' post='5286303']
Necrobumping!!!!!!! Is there a way that I can type in Japanese by changing the language or something?
[/quote]

Try typing it on [url="http://ajaxime.chasen.org/"]this[/url] page and copying it into the program.
To input directly you'll need Japanese Language Pack

Archived