MSE Xyz Monsters V5 - Now you can make your own

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='The suppression PLUTO' timestamp='1313795350' post='5455977']

I see...Wierd but you seem to be missin the "MatrixBoldSmallCaps" althought windows should come with it...
[/quote]

Is there any ways that can change it?

• 2 weeks later...

Also, there's a slight problem with the auto-template function. When I change a card to "Synchro" by changing the Type line, it just shows a blank, white card. Everything else is there, it's just that the link somehow broke. The Synchro card template itself can be used fine though.

EDIT: Apparently, the Synchro Template is linked to the Xyz Type line. Xyz can be used fine as well.

[quote name='.:Kai Hiwatari:.' timestamp='1297954925' post='5014307']
Really!!! You dont know about Exceed Summon??? Well Exceed Summon is a kind of Summon is Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal ( a new Yugioh series ). Exceed Summon can be conducted when there are two or more monsters of the same Level on the field. Those monsters can be used as Exceed Material Monsters to Summon an Exceed Monster whose Rank is the same as the Levels of the monsters used.

Exceed Material Monsters are not sent to the Graveyard. Instead, they are overlaid beneath the summoned Exceed Monster.
[/quote]

What the f...

• 2 weeks later...

I was trying to make a Chaos Number 39: Utopia Ray

[img]http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/669/chaosnumber39utopiaray.jpg[/img]

As you can see I'm failing horribly at the card text. I don't have the correct font for the card text.
Can anyone please tell me what font am I missing? Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived