MSE Xyz Monsters V5 - Now you can make your own

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote name='AbbaZabba' timestamp='1297992545' post='5015439']
meh I'll keep trying, its just not showing any other change other than what it starts with in the program itself, also how do I install the matrix font and what do I do with it?
[/quote]

Just double click it
It will install in your fonts folder and that is the official YUGIOH FONT
also Excess should appear below Trap cards at the bottom of the list

Oh yeah also by scrolling into the subtype menu...XD

Ill post an screen capture of it...

[quote name='AbbaZabba' timestamp='1297996663' post='5015651']
omg thanks, lol I never used the program before soo im still learning my way around it, but I have the problem as the poster before me, I see everything but exceed. Guess I should try to cpy V3 file to the folders
[/quote]

You must...V3 is needed coz it has some corrected script V2 has f***ed up....

[quote name='-Dae-' timestamp='1298230075' post='5021241']
IDC..otherwise text looks like s***....
THis is because the Program is designed to word with this specific font...

You can download it and delete it if you want...
[/quote]

I already had the file with the font in it deleted. You can link us to where we can purchase it. But you must OWN the font to use it. If you don't care, we'll have to take further action. I was unaware of such act when asking you to post it.

Maybe to compensate, show them how to edit what font is to be used by the file?

It is in the code of the program...the posible solutions to it wait until I have modified it..Or have the code changed to a font that everyone has...(But it will be thought there are so few fonts that looks as similar...if anyone finds a free one it would be awesome)...or...by the moment...just have the card saved unnamed and modify them using any program by the time being...

Other than that next upload...will have not the font included...

Anyways...this template is taking some time since I'm also modifying the whole Template set to look like the new Yugioh card format...(Text Box, Stars and Pic Box raised a few pixels to allow a greater text Box...or whatever they are said to be doing...) Plus the last Version of the template...(With the Blue thingy and all...)

mmm that should be all...I GUESS...

[quote name='The True Ace Attorney' timestamp='1298580153' post='5031935']
Dude, could you reupload that original folder, please?

The v3 folder has only the 2 updated folders.

EDIT:[url="http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P6UXQKAQ"]Go here to get my edit allowing the Exceed monsters. Should work properly...[/url]
[/quote]

Thanks, Attorney. It is working smoothly.

[quote name='.:Raging Man:.' timestamp='1299083256' post='5045817']
I download the thing,I do what you say(save them in the same file as MSE data is)and I still cannot see tha excess layer.
[/quote]

V4 has everything to just...Download and use...you have to change nothing from it...XD
Just paste the folder into My Documents or Something and execute the MSE from there...

Archived