The Penultimate Minecraft Topic

Wahrheit

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And then how Lewis was worried about how he WAS human and would probably catch the plague.
Either way, they've found Old_Peculiar, now they must make their way to the last map fragment, which according to Swampy's cryptic words, is buried deep below bedrock... in other words... they're going to the Nether.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/show/minecraft?s=1"]http://www.youtube.com/show/minecraft?s=1[/url]

Make sure to start in Season 1. Also, it takes several episodes before it goes from LP to adventure series. Season 2 also starts off as an LP but merges back into the story in the end.

Regardless, it's bloody hilarious.

[quote name='Kizzi' timestamp='1317163076' post='5544437']
Hmm, just thought, aren't there latency issues with connecting to a server running on the same network with minecraft? I remember reading something about that.
[/quote]
Only if Minecraft is playing on the same computer as the server can that happen.

Being on a private server can be amazing, you can go into creative when you're building massive builds, and go into survival when you want to play normal, so no matter what you want to do, you can go ahead and do it... also going into creative mode and hitting your friends with a diamond sword whilst flying and invincible is lulzy.

[quote name='Anger Level' timestamp='1317377624' post='5549752']
Only if Minecraft is playing on the same computer as the server can that happen.
[/quote]
Ah, okay thne.

[quote name='Wandering Artist - Issun' timestamp='1317390668' post='5549924']
Oooh, I hadn't thought of that yet!
*Adds to list of ways to torture best friend in Minecraft*
OOOH! I know! Go into lava in creative since your invincible, then TP them to you! They die, AND lose all their items!
[/quote]
That was possible before creative mode. :DDD

Archived