sug

i have a suggqestion for the forum' date=' we should be the mods of our own topics, original mods are mastermods who are mods of all topics and admin is everything[/quote']

I'm sorry, but that it rediculous, really, think about it.

Actually, a different site I use utilizes this technique failry well!

If we were to implement this, mods would not be running around all over the place to move stuff... It would be easy to move and shut down threads. If you did this, mods wouldn't be getting 80,000 pms a minute about shutting something down.. Think about it! :)

frunk' date=' im offended by that pictire in your sig, change the text or take it out of your sig.[/quote']

What? No, I will not remove it, just don't spam and no kittens will need to die.

Really bhim, I appreaciate your input, but there are plently of reasons to NOT EVER do this, and this is a big one, with the vast amount of immature members on this site and advertising spam, people could sticky there own topics, lock and move them all over the place, causing complete confusion, creating clutter, and generally making this a bad forum to use, it would also give the HAND-PICKED mods virtually zero power. Danilus and myself are mods for a reason.

Archived