Majestic Light, aid us in battle and combine with our bonds to create a miracle!

Sander

[center][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/1z4g6j9.png[/IMG]

[i]Majestic Nexus Dragon
Level 12 / LIGHT / Dragon / Synchro / Effect
ATK 4000 / DEF 4000
Majestic Nexus Dragon
Level 12 / LIGHT / Dragon / Synchro / Effect
ATK 4000 / DEF 4000
"Majestic Dragon" + 1 Tuner monster + "Shooting Star Dragon"
Each of these effects can be activated once per turn: ● Once per turn, you can negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase. If you negated an effect this way, this card can attack twice during this Battle Phase. ● Negate the activation of an effect, and destroy that card, then destroy all cards your opponent controls. Effects cannot be activated in response to the activation of this effect. ● When your opponent's monster declares an attack you can select it, then return this card to your Extra Deck and negate the attack, and Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your Graveyard.[/i][/center]

Holo'd by me; image credit does to -Dae-

First effect is good, though you should put a max of 2 because of it's high attack, otherwise if you had enough tuners, you could pull out a combined ATK of 24,000.
Second effect is incredibly OPed. I would change it so that you can sacrifice Majestic Nexus Dragon for that effect.
Third effect is alright, but I would split it: If your opponent declares a direct attack, you can change the attack target to this card. | If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your graveyard.

Awesome pic though.

[quote name='Near Rivers' timestamp='1299796266' post='5065147']
Third effect is alright, but I would split it: If your opponent declares a direct attack, you can change the attack target to this card. | If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Shooting Star Dragon" from your graveyard.[/quote]

That would completely change the point of the effect, since I based it around Majestics return effect with Shooting Stars attack negation.

[quote name='Zandaa Roaisu' timestamp='1299796398' post='5065151']
That would completely change the point of the effect, since I based it around Majestics return effect with Shooting Stars attack negation.
[/quote]

Majestics always return to the Extra Deck at the End Phase, so you should include that effect. Consequently, it would be unable to negate attacks, though.

First effect is pretty rediculous, especially because it doesn't fail when you topdeck 0 tuners. My personal recommendation is mixing Shooting Star's multi-attack effect with Majestic's effect negation, so you negate the effects of one of your opponent's monsters once per turn, and let this card attack twice.

Second effect is OP'ed. Majestic Star Dragon tributes itself to negate and nuke, so this should do the same.

Also, the Majestics' synchro material formula is Majestic Dragon + (non-Majestic) + 1 non-Tuner monster.

[quote name='jushirouki' timestamp='1299885510' post='5067245']
Majestics always return to the Extra Deck at the End Phase, so you should include that effect. Consequently, it would be unable to negate attacks, though.[/quote]

I didn't feel like adding the returning effect in the End Phase when the attack negation effect already SS's Shooting Star Dragon.

Second effect is OP'ed. Majestic Star Dragon tributes itself to negate and nuke, so this should do the same.[/quote]

"Should, Should, Should", if you haven't noticed, THIS ISN'T MAJESTIC STAR DRAGON, this is Majestic NEXUS Dragon, and it uses SHOOTING STAR DRAGON as it Synchro Material monster. If you still haven't figured it out, I based the effect negation on SSD, since that card doesn't require to be Tributed to negate an effect.

Also, the Majestics' synchro material formula is Majestic Dragon + (non-Majestic) + 1 non-Tuner monster.
[/quote]

Oh, aren't you a picky little princess. I don't care about what it [i]should[/i] be. It's my version of the Majestic Shooting, and I'll do whatever the hell I want to do with it.

Anyways, first and second effect changed.

[quote name='Phantom-Duelist' timestamp='1299929651' post='5068218']
Not to be rude, but there's already a surport for Shooting star Dragon.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shooting_Quasar_Dragon[/quote]

Wait, so you're assuming someone actually [i]doesn't[/i] know?

OT: Awesome. Great effect that makes up for "This card cannot be summoned".

[quote name='Phantom-Duelist' timestamp='1299929651' post='5068218']
Not to be rude, but there's already a surport for Shooting star Dragon.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shooting_Quasar_Dragon

Cool pic, but why he got third arm under his leg?
[/quote]

Oh thanks for the [i]completely[/i] productive and feedback filled comment, Pantom-Duelist.

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110311080918/yugioh/images/thumb/a/ac/ShootingQuasarDragon-JP-Anime-5D.png/300px-ShootingQuasarDragon-JP-Anime-5D.png[/img][/center]

This ISN'T Stardust support. Anyone with any sense known that stardust wasn't used in the synchro for this. It was every signer dragon EXCEPT Stardust. Pantom-Duelist...Stop being bad.

[quote name='Shard Of Stardust' timestamp='1299943668' post='5068482']
This ISN'T Stardust support. Anyone with any sense known that stardust wasn't used in the synchro for this. It was every signer dragon EXCEPT Stardust. Pantom-Duelist...Stop being bad.
[/quote]

He probably thought that this card is SSD support because it uses SSD and re-summons SSD. He's still an idiot, though.

[quote name='Zandaa Roaisu' timestamp='1299920400' post='5068111']
I didn't feel like adding the returning effect in the End Phase when the attack negation effect already SS's Shooting Star Dragon.

"Should, Should, Should", if you haven't noticed, THIS ISN'T MAJESTIC STAR DRAGON, this is Majestic NEXUS Dragon, and it uses SHOOTING STAR DRAGON as it Synchro Material monster. If you still haven't figured it out, I based the effect negation on SSD, since that card doesn't require to be Tributed to negate an effect.

Oh, aren't you a picky little princess. I don't care about what it [i]should[/i] be. It's my version of the Majestic Shooting, and I'll do whatever the hell I want to do with it.

Anyways, first and second effect changed.
[/quote]

Zandaa don't get angry like that it is not a good way to act

People are just saying what they think

Your card is very good as it is and you know it

I'd say it is a cool mix between Majestic and Shooting and I am amazed by the art job you have done with the card picture (assuming it is you who did it)

I give your card a good 9/10 and hope you stay calm next time people opinions contradict your ideas!

[quote name='ss2phil' timestamp='1299954008' post='5068895']
People are just saying what they think[/quote]

And like, that doesn't apply to me now. I can't say what [i]I[/i] think about their comments?

[quote name='ss2phil' timestamp='1299954008' post='5068895']
I give your card a good 9/10 and hope you stay calm next time people opinions contradict your ideas!
[/quote]

I do not care about ratings. It's the feedback that I care about. Jushirouki's post only had one decent paragraph of feedback, the rest was useless (and I posted what I thought about the rest of his post).

Could Effect #2 have the activation requirement be removing itself from play until the End Phase, like SSD, THEN nuking your opponent's field?
Although I've got to say, it's OP only because of the huge effort in bringing it out, so I think its a really cool card as it is.
(I hope Cosmic Quasar Dragon looks as cool, for sure)

Archived