Iron Chain Dragon

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20081106233923/yugioh/images/4/4a/IronChainDragonCSOC-EN-R-1E.jpg[/img]
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
You can remove from play all "Iron Chain" monsters from your Graveyard to have this card gain 200 ATK for each card removed, until the End Phase. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, send the top 3 cards of your opponent's Deck to the Graveyard.

discuss.

I like it, but it usually helps a bit more than it hurts, in that it puts critically useful cards in the graveyard for the opponent. 2500 ATK is pretty nice, can go toe to toe with Stardust. Unless you're running mill or Debris/Dragons, there's rarely any need for this card. That said, my Voltic Zombie Mill deck does use it.

[quote name='Kagami Hiiragi' timestamp='1299959579' post='5069109']
debris + totem = lol in a good dragon deck
probably one of the most versatile cards though bc it mills your opponents deck
actually thats about the only reason i use it is bc of that
[/quote]

Milling helps out, in quite a lot of decks actually.

The only reason it's really used because it's the only Debris + lvl 2, and ryko is what makes it slightly playable.

i was playing someone who was using dragunities and he used this as a last resort for lv 6 synchros after he had used up his vajrayanas (he had 2 vajrayanas and he recently got gae dearg but he used this instead of that), but i'm not considering this, even with a tight extra deck quantity

Archived