Best and Worst Disney Film

I'm just wondering as to what Disney films people like and remembered some of the very weird topics you find on this forum so, what is your favourite Disney film of all time?

Mine is either Toy Story 2, The Jungle Book or Peter Pan. Yes, I do know that these are ancient and fairly childish.

Slight change, also say what your least favourite is. Mine is most definitely High School Musical.

Fav: sword and the stone
Worst (Not counting high school musical because that would be to easy): probably tangled. No I didnt like it. I thought it was just to sappy at some points and so funny at other points, it made the movie relate to 50 pieces to 2 different puzzles used for one. No comments saying well they were just mixing it up, It was just unconnected

• 2 weeks later...
Best: Lion King, Toy Story Series(One of the few who HASN'T seen 3), Bolt, or the Goofy Movie Series.

Worst: HANNAH. MOTHERF***ING. MONTANA. THE. MOVIE & HIGH. MOTHERF***ING. SCHOOL. MUSICAL! I literally brought my PSP to the movie.

Most of the best came in the 90's, but a few(Bolt, Toy Story 2, An Extremely Goofy Movie, Princess and the Frog) Are good. Disney's finally going to different princesses. Soon, I think they might do a "Princess"esque movie of an African Girl.

Archived