Percy Jackson & the Olympians/The Heroes of Olympus

Deathcore

SPOILERS AHEAD! I warn you.

I'm in love with mythology, especially the Greek. So, naturally, I picked up The Lightning Thief and I read the book in under a week. I have followed the series ever since. I love how Rick put the Gods in modern times. Maybe it was my love for mythology, but this became my favorite series.

Now, the new series, the sequel to Percy Jackson & the Olympians, is out, starting with The Lost Hero. Unlike PJ&TO, this series focuses on Greek and Roman mythology. I must admit, I'm not to into Roman mythology as I am with Greek, but its still pretty cool. I just finished reading The Lost Hero, and, while it is a good book, I don't see how it'll plan out. I can see why Greek and Roman demigods need to work together, but some stuff still bug me about it. Like Hera helping demigods, especially a child of Zeus/Jupiter; she's supposed to be a b**** to them. Either way, I'm still looking forward to The Son of Neptune. I'm looking forward to Percy being reintroduced; that little twist of the end of TLH was perfect, in my opinion.

So discuss these series by Rick Riordan. I guess speculate about The Heroes of Olympus as well. So...yeah.

I can't wait for November. I cannot wait to see how Percy will fare in the Roman camp. I'll bet that the book is based on Percy's time in the Roman camp.

I really, really hope it isn't about Percy's time the Roman camp. Sure, flashbacks would be welcome, but I hope it doesn't take place at the same time as the first book. I don't like books like that. Flashbacks would be welcome, but I do hope Rick moves the plot forward. Also, is there any word that the "Son of Neptune" even refers to Percy? Sure, he's the only known child of Poseidon, a.k.a Neptune, but they could always introduce a new character. I doubt it, but it could happen.

I really want to see what they do with the boat. They only have six months to make it and depending on what they do with the Roman Camp, they might even have less time. I do like that they need to go to the original spot of the Gods. It's different then the first series.

• 7 months later...