Omenhiikoyashi (0) vs. Maha Guns (3) (Closed)

Omenhiikoyashi

1. All YCM rules apply

2. First to post is the challenger (personally i would prefer to face a level 3 or 4 but any will be accepted)

3. Requirements: make a zombie synchro monster that doesn't use plaguespreader and follows the zombie style

4. Winner gets +1 rep and 10 points from the loser.

5. first to 3 votes wins, voters must give a valid reason why, and not just for the pic either.

Omenhiikoyashi: 0

[spoiler=Omen's Card]124771k.jpg

1 DARK Tuner monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Zombie-Type monsters

This card can only be Summoned by Synchro Summon or by it's own effect. When this card is Summoned you can add 1 "Zombie World" Card from your deck to your hand. As long as this card remains face-up on the field "Zombie World" cannot be destroyed. Whenever a Zombie-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard, place 1 Rot Counter on this card and "Zombie World". Up to twice per turn you can remove 3 Rot Counters from this card to Special Summon 1 Zombie-Type monster from your hand or Graveyard. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard you can remove 9 Rot Counters from "Zombie World" to Special Summon this card. When this card is Summoned this way, reveal the top 5 cards of your deck and send all Spell and Trap Cards to the Graveyard and shuffle the rest back into the deck.

Maha Guns: 3

[spoiler=Maha's Card]203203n.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

When this card battles, remove from play 1 Effect Monster in your hand to increase this card's ATK equal to half of the removed from play monster's ATK, until the End Phase. If you use this effect, this card cannot attack during your next Battle Phase. Once per turn, pay 400 Life Points and roll a six-sided die. If the result is 2 or less, this card is unaffected by the effect of Spell Cards, until your opponent's End Phase.

Done here's mine

203203n.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

When this card battles, remove from play 1 Effect Monster in your hand to increase this card's ATK equal to half of the removed from play monster's ATK, until the End Phase. If you use this effect, this card cannot attack during your next Battle Phase. Once per turn, pay 400 Life Points and roll a six-sided die. If the result is 2 or less, this card is unaffected by the effect of Spell Cards, until your opponent's End Phase.

Guest Sorin Markov

Vote goes Maha Guns

Omen card got a huge downfall cause you could lose most of your important spells and trap cards.

Omen card is Creative but very risky to use its 2nd part of its effect.

Vote for Maha Guns

I like omen's card better considering Zombie's type could work well with it but it's too slow and it have bad playability rate. Maha's card is pretty generic and I seen a lot card with almost identical effect as the first effect but it has better playability so I'll have to go with Maha but I still like Omen's card though..

Archived