EXCEptional powEr of the Darkness

Azphreal

If you caught the hint in the name, you should know what this is about.
If you didn't... *sigh*

Necromantics are a group of Excess Support revolving around adding more and more Exceed Material fodder. Then when they're used, they do extra stuff like discard a card from an opponent's hand, draw a card, return it to the hand, etc. The Exceeds themselves usually RFP.
So yeah, enjoy.

[b]Trivia:[/b]
Necromantic (ajd.) : relating to or associated with necromancy; "mysterious necromantic rites"
Necromancy (n.) : conjuring up the dead

BT's Exceed template and Touma's for everything else. Images from assorted places, which the cards will have hyperlinks to.
I've randomly become interested in the different types of effects, so they will be listed in bold under the card with the effect.

[spoiler=PWDK-EN001 - Necromantic Chaos Controller][url=http://maxarkes.deviantart.com/art/Black-Cancer-77930937?q=boost%3Apopular%20undead%20sorcerer&qo=34][IMG]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy320/kilimow/Template%20Cards/Power%20of%20the%20Darkness/EN001.png[/IMG][/url]

[b]Ignition/Continuous/Trigger[/b]
2 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn, you can pay 900 Life Points to place 1 “Necromantic” monster in your hand or Graveyard on this card as an Exceed Material Monster. This card’s original ATK is equal to the number of Exceed Material Monsters on all “Necromantic” monsters you control x400. When this card destroys a monster by battle, you can remove 1 Exceed Material Monster from this card to Special Summon the destroyed monster to your side of the field.[/spoiler][spoiler=PWDK-EN002 - Necromantic Flare Fiend][url=http://mike-nash.deviantart.com/art/WoTC-Cinder-Storm-120049163?q=boost%3Apopular%20undead%20sorcerer&qo=12][IMG]http://i803.photobucket.com/albums/yy320/kilimow/Template%20Cards/Power%20of%20the%20Darkness/EN002.png[/IMG][/url]

[b]Ignition/Trigger[/b]
2 Level 3 monsters
This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Exceed Summon. Once per turn, you can remove 1 of this card’s Exceed Material Monsters to remove from play 1 card on the field. If this card is declared an attack target when it has 1 Exceed Material Monster, destroy this card and place its Exceed Material Monster on a “Necromantic” Exceed Monster you control.[/spoiler]

[quote name='darkben' timestamp='1300305457' post='5077234']
where do you guys find the exceed templates from?

and how do you make the cards with them?

(photoshop etc)
[/quote]

well, I made the template from scratch... I just needed a reference...

I made them from GIMP

I'm selling my template for 200 pts....

(sorry if this is spam)

Also, Phoenix.... COOL CARDZ!

1st card= 400 is way to small, maybe increase it to 600/700. the rest is Pretty creative , combining Goyo's effects to an Exceed Monster.

2nd card=a little UPed, i know you want to make this card balanced. *change my mind*. it still acceptable though. :)

Interesting cards, nice pics. Chaos Controller is a bit weak maybe bumping up the ATK to 700 ? Remove from play effect is interesting, liking placeing Material monsters from the grave onto it. I think adding an effect like " Each time a monster your Opponent controls is removed from play, send the top card of their deck to the Graveyard" would make it a bit better as this card looks like a milling sort of card. Second card is good, better version of Necromancer as it can remove any card on the field (not just face-up monsters) and can attack the same turn you activate the effect. Last effect is interesting but not game-breaking. All in all, a good set and i would like to see it continued please. 10/10 + rep, outstanding

Card 1:
Original: 10/10
Creative: 9.3/10
Pic: 20/20
OCG: 19/20
Usage: 9.3/10
ATK/DEF/Level agreement: 18/20
Effect: 10/10
O.R. 95.6/100

Card 2:
Original: 10/10
Creative: 10/10
Pic: 17/20
OCG: 18/20
Usage: 10/10
ATK/DEF/Level agreement: 20/20
Effect: 9.5/10
O.R. 94.5/100

OVERALL-OVERALL-Avg.= 95.05/100

BTW when i say OCG, I meant OCG and how its worded itself.

[quote name='chuerta6' timestamp='1300405845' post='5079773']
cards look really nice exceed monsters in general will make the game seem impossible to learn for newer generation of players

10/10
[/quote]

Not to spam or anythin... but Its pretty simple... its just overlaying...

[quote name='¤ßϯ¤' timestamp='1300406702' post='5079813']
Not to spam or anythin... but Its pretty simple... its just overlaying...
[/quote]

its not the exeed monsters themselves its the overall picture fusions, syncros, exeeds, tributes, effects of all kind (ex. flip effects), gemini, spirit, type, atrribute, traps of all kind, spells of all kind, graveyard, remove from play, and on top of all that game mechanics including timing, graveyard mechanics, special summoning, normal summoning and set, ect...

Archived