[Anime] Summon Dice

I was on DMG and looking up ways to SS and Search the Temporal Gods. And I founds this card among them...
[center]
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20071218012804/yugioh/images/8/8e/SummonDice-JP-Anime-DM.png[/img]
[quote]Pay 1000 Life Points and roll a six-sided die. ● 1 or 2: Select and Special Summon 2 Level 4 or lower monsters from your hand. ● 3 or 4: Select and Special Summon 1 monster from your Graveyard. ● 5 or 6: Select and Special Summon 1 Level 5 or higher monster from your hand.[/quote][/center]
It actually looks REALLY good. I find it strange that it's at 3 on DMG o_X...

[quote name='Darkplant' timestamp='1300270416' post='5076642']
Temporal Machine Gods are good enough on their own because they wouldn't get nerfed, except they will be, thus most likely making all of them except Sephiroth unusable.
[/quote]

Metaion's official effect has been released if I remember correctly, and it looked pretty good.

If I know rulings correctly, Summon Dice requires you to pay 1000 Life Points, have 2 Level 4 monsters and a Level 5 or higher monster in hand, and a monster in the Graveyard. Somewhat specific.

1/3 of the time it serves as generic revival: broken
1/3 of the time it accelerates most decks, especially Gadgets. However, most meta decks tend to Special Summon like this anyway. You still have to worry about overextension, and it will be hard not to overextend with this effect. I'm fine with this effect. It's just like a double Double Summon.
1/3 of the effect summons a powerful monster with no effort. Again, this already happens a lot in the meta, but this really does go too far. Broken.

My analysis: broken, but perhaps not as broken as YCM makes it seem. In a meta that isn't as broken as the current one, this would be completely broken.

Archived