Unfortunately the majority of you seem to be idiots...

Muhаmmad

Just kidding.

Hello, my name is Muhammad. I am 15 years of age and from London, UK. Ever since I was a young boy I have participated in Boxing and I hope to make my family’s name famous and known across the world, even if it’s not likely.

I train 4 days a week and in the remaining three days I do exercise such as roadwork and skipping. I got into Yu-Gi-Oh! As a child, it was a craze at my school and I guess I never stopped playing. My favourite card species are the ‘Ice barrier’ monsters and their support spell and trap cards.

There’s not a lot else I like; I’m fairly into art and I am taking it as a GCSE and I also love to cook, regardless of how in shape I am I love to eat, especially Turkish anchovies, kebabs, lamb, rice and many more!

That’s about it for me, go ahead, talk to me.

Well. Hi or something.

My name is Manuel. Im 16 years old, i'm spanish and live in holland.

I dont really sport but i'm planning to do something with climbing next year. Airsoft is fun too but its illegal in holland. They are going to legalice it soon though! :D

I got into yugioh since I got to live in holland. Everyone had yugioh cards, and they looked epic. So I buyed my first booster pack (Magic Ruler) And back then I didnt know it, but I directly got the secret card from that booster pack! Serpent night dragon! Its not strong but that card means alot to me and its kinda scratched so I got a protecting plastic to put it in. ever since the I love yu-gi-oh

As for that about being idiots... Thanks? xD

Well. Hi or something.

My name is Manuel. Im 16 years old, i'm spanish and live in holland.

I dont really sport but i'm planning to do something with climbing next year. Airsoft is fun too but its illegal in holland. They are going to legalice it soon though! :D

I got into yugioh since I got to live in holland. Everyone had yugioh cards, and they looked epic. So I buyed my first booster pack (Magic Ruler) And back then I didnt know it, but I directly got the secret card from that booster pack! Serpent night dragon! Its not strong but that card means alot to me and its kinda scratched so I got a protecting plastic to put it in. ever since the I love yu-gi-oh

As for that about being idiots... Thanks? xD

Hey Manuel, nice to know how you got into Yu-Gi-Oh! And you're welcome. ;D

welcome to the forums unfortunatly we all are idiots this forum is a trap!

ahem so anyways just make sure to read the rules and youll be fine

have fun!

I challenge you to name one person that isn't an idiot in this world.

Archived