A new kind of Toon! :3

wero-vasto

[center][font="Century Gothic"][size="5"][color="#A0522D"][b]Foolish Police Dog[/b][/color][/size]
[IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/xeoewh.png[/IMG]

[i]If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. You can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard to activate 1 "Toon World" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard without cost. You can remove from play this card and 1 other Toon monster in your Graveyard to add up to 2 Toon monsters from your Deck to your hand. You cannot Normal Summon or Set the turn you activate this effect.[/i]

[spoiler=TCG Format][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/2uo27aw.png[/IMG][/spoiler]
[/font]
[/center]
Img. Credit: Alcander

Is this guy meant to be a toon himself or just support, since he doesn't have any of the main toon neg effects.

To be honest his first effect, if not a toon, I could see him being used in cheap burn decks because he can take 1000 off directly. I think 600 is generally the max a card can do directly without some sort of a neg effect. (a toon on the other side isn't enough of a neg).

Toons need some serious support, but being able to ditch him to the Graveyard to activate a card from basically anywhere (without its cost), and then removing him from play in a single play is too easy for any archtype. Its a free +2, thats very hard to stop, that takes away most risk associated with toons.

[quote name=':bcoe' timestamp='1300543786' post='5082737']
To be honest his first effect, if not a toon, I could see him being used in cheap burn decks because he can take 1000 off directly. I think 600 is generally the max a card can do directly without some sort of a neg effect. (a toon on the other side isn't enough of a neg).

[b]All toons can attack the opponent directly, even the ones that don't need Toon World on the field to be summoned[/b]

Toons need some serious support, but being able to ditch him to the Graveyard to activate a card from basically anywhere (without its cost), and then removing him from play in a single play is too easy for any archtype. Its a free +2, thats very hard to stop, that takes away most risk associated with toons.

[b]This is yes. I say restrict the second effect by saying it can't be activated the turn he was sent to the Graveyard.[/b]
[/quote]

"All toons can attack the opponent directly, even the ones that don't need Toon World on the field to be summoned"

The ones that don't need toon world on the field to be summoned, still need toon world to attack directly and they can't attack the turn they are summoned.

[URL=http://img836.imageshack.us/i/300pxtoongeminielfdl6en.png/][IMG]http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/4928/300pxtoongeminielfdl6en.png[/IMG][/URL]

"This is yes. I say restrict the second effect by saying it can't be activated the turn he was sent to the Graveyard."

I still think its too much. I say have it an either/or effect. Have it, send it from your hand to the Graveyard to add or activate toon world, whichever you want, and then have "you can send this face up card to the Graveyard to add up to 2 toon monsters from your deck to your hand."

@above: Yes, is a MSE template, thought the image is kind of small so it looks with low quality :/

[quote name=':bcoe' timestamp='1300543786' post='5082737']
[/quote]

I've got a mistake here, it wasn't meant that way, I'm fixing it in a while...

EDIT: Edited!

[quote name='Tsukasa Hiiragi' timestamp='1300652144' post='5085803']
Um...how?

I still don't like that you can ditch this for Toon World an then immediately get 2 other toons, but it has been balanced out a bit.
[/quote]

deck thining. put 3 of these in your deck thats 9 other cards you can thin your deck out with. 12 total, thats over 1/4 of your deck.

Archived