2 Soul Exchange
2 Moray of Greed
2 MST
1 My Body as a Shield
2 Pot of Avarice
1 Monster Reborn
1 Dark Hole
1 Foolish

Tell me what you think. i have no cauis i wanted a bit more control hand and field wise

Yeah yeah I know cauis is the best monarch yada yada yada we've all heard that before. But This deck is trying to do is make sure that your Opponent can't get or use the cards that he/she needs. not to mention the fact i don't own cauis.

@ gob The reason Moray is here is that i don't have duality and this is as close as i can get to it. but Yeah i can see your reasoning behind E-con I'll make that edit.

Genex engine is actually very good, but it's a matter of personal preference really. Also, the Deck wouldn't run Duality even if the player had them, it just isn't needed, and Moray is reeaaallly bad in here. Also notice lack of Caius. If it is that you can't afford it, then that is fine. Even so, I would make changes to the Monarch lineup, such as -2 Thestalos +2 Vanity's Fiend. Also neg a Dupe Frog for a Sangan then neg My Buddy for Allure (if you make the change to Vanity's Fiend anyway).

@ seph, The reason I use The genex engine and moray's is that it's very inexpensive. If I could get POD, I would happy. But since i can't, Moray is my draw power. But I do have Trag and Gorz. I will currently test these to see which is better.

@ gob. Vanity's Fiend is good but i usually side those in game two and three. Vanity's is good sided , but in this meta, I'll test and see what's going on.

@ Fraz. Also good options. Also Will test.

@ Battlestorm I only run mind crush with Deathshoot, so you would have to fit that in. Gold Sarco is good but really like moray of greed.

Archived