My Custom Image

Simping For Hina

[img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/human_transmutation_circle_by_manlucas-d3801261.png?t=1300742964[/img]
[spoiler=Old One][img]http://i1095.photobucket.com/albums/i465/DeathlyFiend/human_transmutation_circle_by_manlucas-d380126.png?t=1300670241[/img][/spoiler]
CnC Like Hate Don't Rate
Tell me what I can do better.
Bg - Google images
Render (Winged Demon) By me- the pic isn't
Fire - by me
Lightning- Renderat

Sorry I was vague.

What I meant was your flame render contained too much of the white background that it was previously on, which made it look very awkward.
The 2nd time, its better, but there is a black outline, but that could be solved with erase on a soft brush. It can be very difficult to render flames, in my experience. (That comes from rendering cards such as the Volcanics and Jurracs)

If you are using photoshop or a photoshop clone, select the eraser tool and turn the opacity down (probably around 20%) and erase around the edges of the flames a few times until it blends smoothly. Other then that its a nice image, well done ;)

Oh and make sure the flames are on their own layer when you start to erase them so you dont erase the background as well.

Edit: If you would like some help, I can help you with rendering the flames a little better if you can pm me the files your working with. As long as you don't mind help lol you wouldnt have to credit me anywhere

@Yin, this actually took forever to render so I think you are better at(because of experience). The sharp points of an image (hair and tip of flames) are my weak point but I am going to work on that with everything. So hopefully all of my skills improve over time!

@FacelessHero, are you sure you can work on it? I mean you have no face so it might be difficult, but if you insist, I might take you up on that offer.

EDIT: Which type of fire do you like more? The old or the new. Brighter or Darker. Etc. Please tell me why too, thank you.

I like the newer fire better. The old one looks gross XD (looks like a lower quality image) and yes having no face does make things difficult...lol but in all seriousness, this image only needs a little bit of work to look good. As long as the flames are a seperate layer (or u at least have both base images) I can touch it up for u in a matter of minutes XD not trying to look skilled here or anything, honestly u could do it just as fast if u knew how (exatly what I said to do in my other post) but ya no problem rly. ;)

Archived