New Fairy Support

·Toot

[center][img]http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/6050/242084t.jpg[/img][/center][center][spoiler=Lore]When 1 or more Fairy-Type monsters you control has been sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, your opponent takes 300 damage for each card sent to the Graveyard and you can Special Summon 1 of those monsters in Attack Position.[/spoiler][/center][center]
[/center][center]How Is It?[/center][center]OCG Fixes Appreciated.[/center]

When [s]a[/s] 1 or more Fairy-Type monsters you control have been sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, your opponent takes 300 damage for each card sent to the Graveyard and you can Special Summon 1 of those monsters in [b]face-up [/b]Attack Position.

Good card. Pic is a bit overused tho....

"When a 1" <--lol

Anyway, should the OCG be like "Activate only when 1 or more Fairy-Type monsters you control are sent to the Graveyard etc..."? I'm not too sure. And where did the pic come from?

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1300724704' post='5087423']
When [s]a[/s] 1 or more Fairy-Type monsters you control have been sent to the Graveyard by a card effect, your opponent takes 300 damage for each card sent to the Graveyard and you can Special Summon 1 of those monsters in [b]face-up [/b]Attack Position.
[/quote]
I don't think it matters, because there is no such thing as "face-down Attack Position".

i fixed the OCG and thnx for the feedback
[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1300724704' post='5087423']

Good card. Pic is a bit overused tho....
[/quote]

i didn't think i had to put face-up because you can't really put a monster in face-down attack position
can you?o.O

[quote name='Elemental Dragon' timestamp='1300725141' post='5087442']
Darkness aproaches makes a card go into face down attack or defense position
[/quote]

Yeah that is true, but [b]face-up[/b] is still an unneeded part on that text because it is an unnatural thing in the game that cannot be done without that card anyways. I suggest it'd look better without it anyways.

Question about the card:
Does it need to activate in response to that particular condition of "when a Fairy-Type monster(s) has been sent to the Graveyard by a Card Effect"? OR can it activate at any time that turn as long as that event has happened during that turn?

Archived