Ancient Gear Engineer

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090202021660/yugioh/images/thumb/3/35/AncientGearEngineerSD10-EN-C-1E.jpg/300px-AncientGearEngineerSD10-EN-C-1E.jpg[/img]
"Negate the effect of any Trap Card that targets this card, and destroy that Trap Card. If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step. When this card attacks, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent's side of the field at the end of the Damage Step."

Its first effect isn't of too much use, but its second and last one are what make it shine. This card is recruitable by[b] Giant Rat[/b] and [b]Chaos-End Master[/b], plus can be Summoned without a Tribute when [b]Geartown[/b] is active. If you have the right field you can use this to attack first, destroy a face-down safely, and then attack with your other monsters afterward with a removed threat.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1300829482' post='5090025']
Its first effect isn't of too much use
[/quote]
He has immunity to Bottomless, and if your on Wifi via the World Champ games, the occasional Nightmare wheel/Spellbinding Circle/[similar effect]/etc

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1300834352' post='5090201']
He has immunity to Bottomless, and if your on Wifi via the World Champ games, the occasional Nightmare wheel/Spellbinding Circle/[similar effect]/etc
[/quote]
Bottomless doesn't target, since it can potentially have multiple cards in its effect. I looked it up just to make sure >>

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1300834574' post='5090211']
Bottomless doesn't target, since it can potentially have multiple cards in its effect. I looked it up just to make sure >>
[/quote]
.....Yea, I just remembered that as soon as I posted that >___>
But the thing is, ive actually ran into a few people who think Bottomless targets. My guess they don't realize that Bottomless can work on junk like Inferno Reckless and other cards that can summon multiple monsters with 1500 or more, and since that occasion is rare, they usually think it only works on [i]1[/i] monster.

Or something like that.

Archived