Ocean Dragon Lord - Neo-Daedalus

I don't think he's seen too much in the meta, but recovering after this thing wipes the hand and field can be very, very difficult, even if he takes a bit of effort to summon.

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101217221911/yugioh/images/thumb/3/3a/OceanDragonLord-Neo-DaedalusWCPP-EN-R.png/300px-OceanDragonLord-Neo-DaedalusWCPP-EN-R.png[/img]

[b]Lore:[/b] [i]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Levia-Dragon - Daedalus" on your side of the field. Send "Umi" on your side of the field to the Graveyard to send all cards in both players' hands and on the field to the Graveyard, except this card.[/i]

In my opinion, this card was incredibly broken when it first came out, as the lore listed no specific summoning conditions. Is he worth the effort now?

Discuss.

As a PoC target, Norleras is better.

[quote name='Evil Hero Neos' timestamp='1300898371' post='5091575']
New effect is bull.
[/quote]

It's called an error. The old effect was simply a failure of a translation that somehow forgot to print the summoning condition in the TCG.

So it technically always had this effect.

I remember having the original print and ultimately not being shocked when the errata was made. It has a name like Levia, but upgraded and an effect like Levia, but upgraded. So learning you need to Tribute Levia to Summon this was just like Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon and Vampire Genesis. But I miss being able to bring it out with Big Wave Small Wave and stuff.

Archived