[J-Max Quickie] Ascension to Grace

J-Max

[center][b]I'm back in the game YCM ^_^ I am feeling kind of rusty though so please tell me if I can improve this card in any way :D

[img]http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/9254/20250.jpg[/img]
Activate when you control a face-up LIGHT monster. Until the End Phase of the Turn that this card is activated, all face-up LIGHT monsters you control are treated as Tuners. You can pay Life Points in multiples of 500 to increase or decrease the Level of all face-up Tokens you control by 1 for every 500 Life Points paid.[/b][/center]

[b]Activate only when you control a[/b][b]face-up LIGHT monster[/b]. [b]Until the End Phase of the[/b] [b]turn that this card is activated, all face-up LIGHT monsters you control are treated as Tuners. You can [/b][b]p[/b][b]ay 500 Life Points to increase or decrease the Level of all face-up Tokens you control [/b][b]by 1[/b].

Tokens are treated as Normal Monsters, so the first bit isn't needed. I think it is a nice card and deserves a 9/10 if I forget the OCG part. +rep for you!

Unneeded and really hard to use. All my decks pretty much use Light/Waters and I cant find a place for this. Its only use would be like... Chaos Variants and even thats sketchy since Decks are already made to handle level requirements.

Archived